Xiaomi confirmed to launch their upcoming flagship smartphone, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. Which comes with a 6.84-Inch Curved Dot-Display panel accomplished with 1700nits of peak brightness. Although, the device includes a 5000mAh battery using a 67W of fast charging support and wireless fast charging support.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Specifications
In the world of flagships, we’re pushing further.
The only #SuperPhone, launching on 23.04.2021.
— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) April 1, 2021
- 6.81 – inch (E4 AMOLED Display, 120 Hz refresh rate.)
- Snapdragon 888 (Adreno 660 GPU)
- 8GB RAM + 128/256GB Storage
- Android 11 (MIUI 12.5)
- Rear: 50-Megapixel + 48-Megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens + 48-Megapixel Telephoto camera
- Front: 20-Megapixel Front-facing camera
- 5,000mAh battery (67W wired charge, 67W wireless fast, 10W reverse charging)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975