Xiaomi upcoming mid-premium smartphone, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite spotted online reveals some of it’s the key specification. Whereas, the Xiaomi Mi 11 5G was debuted in China last year in December.
Mostlikely, the device is to feature a 90Hz 10-bit colour OLED Display. In the terms of camera performance, the device packed a 64MP triple rear camera module.
Under the hood, the device was powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 732 Soc paired with an 8GB of Ram and 256GB of onboard storage. Therefore, The device is to be Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite suggested to be quite identical to the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Vanilla.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Key Specification
- 6.55- inch OLED FHD+ (90HZ Refers Rate)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 775G SoC
- 4250mAh battery (33W Fast charging)
- Color Black, Peach And Purple Colours.
- Rear: 64-megapixel + 2-megapixel Macro
- 4,250 mAh Battery (33W Fast Charging
- 8GB RAM + 256GB Storage
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975