Xiaomi upcoming Mi 10 youth edition, the mid-range smartphone has been scheduled to launch on April 27th. The device recently listed on TENAA certification authority of China. The equipment used to be quite promising, and 12 features so let’s take a closer look to other device and know more about it.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition Key Specifications
It will come within 6.57-inch display panel featuring and waterdrop notch on the top of the display. The screen of the device has a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixel. The display of the device has been offering and AMOLED display panel suggesting. It could be Support optical in-display fingerprint scanner.
Under the hood, the device has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G integrated with Qualcomm x55 modem to deliver and 5G connectivity onboard. The chipset of the device has been played with 4/6/8 GB of RAM and 64 / 128 GB of onboard storage. Not to mention it also includes and infrared, Bluetooth and USB port as for connectivity.
In terms of camel performance, there is enquiry and camera module in and circular camera setup. Where it housing and 48 megapixels primary with and Periscope lens supports 50x zoom.
Furthermore, to power the device it with a 4060mAh battery. Moreover, it runs on Android 10 based custom skin MI UI 11 expectedly. The dimension of the device has measured as 7.8 millimetres (164.06 x 72.77 x 77 x 7.98mm) thick and having and weight of 192 grams. Likewise, it will be available in six different colour variant as blue, black, green, pink, red and white colour.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query shared with us in the comment section down below for more for the updates. Stay tuned for more for the updates in future on same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975