Meizu has officially scheduled the launch event for Meizu 17 Series on April 22nd. However, the event will not host physically but it will be online event due to global outbreak of coronavirus pandemic. There was a lot of friend disease and specification of the device is been surfaced online. Let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
Meizu announced the launch event with a promotional poster. Which confirmed the key design language of the device. The design language from the front is exactly the same as what we have seen in the renders earlier. Meanwhile, it confirmed that the device will come with an AMOLED display panel with an integration of a display fingerprint scanner. This device has paired with an LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.0/3.1 flash onboard storage.
Meizu 17 Series includes 2 smartphones having a Meizu 17 and Meizu 17 Pro. Whereas we have seen the report that revealed the device will come with an internal model number M081Q and M091Q respectively. Even the same model number cat certified by 3C Certification Authority in China carrying the same model number revealed the device will support 30W fast charger and 40W Fast charger respectively.
On the other hand, the device will powered by the latest flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 mobile platform integrated with Qualcomm x55 modem to support dual 5G mode. Meanwhile, the device will initially launch in China, Which having the mainstream 5G series featuring SA/NSA (Standalone and Non-Standalone). Furthermore, the device is paired with an LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.0/3.1 flash onboard storage. Unfortunately, there are no further details available as of now.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more for updates and future on same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975