Lineage OS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are one of the most popular firmware distribution communities that give users to boost performance and deliver a stock Android.
Whereas if you are wondering why we need a custom ROM if we already have an OS provided by the manufacturer. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays in the latest Android upgrade rollout. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Lineage OS finally extended support for some new devices, including the Realme 3 Pro. Today we are going to help you with this Complete guide to download and install custom ROM on your Realme 3 Pro.
Realme 3 Pro initially came with Android 9.0 Pie-based ColorOS 6 out of the box and is currently running on Android 10 based ColorOS 7 with Customized skin Realme UI v1. Still, we didn’t found the stock Android experience.
Noteworthy: LineageOS 16 for Realme 3 Pro
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We are going to share your complete guide alongside download link, even though we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the LineageOS 16
It is important that your device should have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, let’s download and install LineageOS for Realme 3 Pro.
Realme 3 Pro Information about RMX1851 LineageOS
|Supported versions||LineageOS 16.0|
|Released Date||April 29, 2019|
|System on Chip||Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 71|
|Chipset Configuration||4/6 GB LPDDR4X & 64/128 GB eMMC5.|
|ROM OS Version||Android 9.0 Pie-based|
|ROM Kernel||Linux 4.x|
|Firmware Required||Stock Firmware, TWRP & Unlocked Bootloader|
- Adding Ambient Display
- Screen-off Gesture
Active Service (Working)
- EGL Encryption
- Fingerprint sensor
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
Reported Bugs (Not Working)
- Native video calling didn’t work
- Restore backup from cloud storage kept crashing
- 5 GHz hotspot band not available
- VoLTE (might work)
- Wi-Fi and hotspot connected at the same time
We recommend an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your Realme 3 Pro. So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Realme 3 Pro
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the Realme 3 Pro Bootloader, and Setup instructions can be found on Realme’s Forum.
Download the Unlock tool apk on your device: Download Bootloader unlock toll.
- Your device data will be erased.
- Charge your devices at least above 60%
- 1x USB Cable and 1X Pc/MacBook
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Additionally, Download Lineage OS 16 ROM
- Download Boot.img File
- Download TWRP for Realme 3 Pro
- Also, Download Disabled-Encryption-RMX1851.zip
- Lastly, Download Android 9.0 Pie Gapps Package [Google Apps]
- That’s it, and you have finished the download files that you have to flash or install on your device.
Here is the guide to follow the instructions
- Starting with installing the latest TWRP recovery, flash the Decryption fix file.
- Swipe right to confirm the flash.
- Now, Flash the pie GApps by going to TWRP to Install to then select the GApps zip file and swipe right to flash.
- Reboot to recovery
- For Recovery and for Download
First power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button, then navigate using volume rocker.
- For Recovery and for Download
- Then, Wipe cache, Data and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, then you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Flash both Gapps 9.0 arm64 and ROM together
- Reboot your Realme 3 Pro again
- That’s it, and you can now enjoy LineagOS 16.
Hopefully, we believe you have successfully installed the LineageOS 16 on your Realme 6 Pro. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share them with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.