Android users are very used to YouTube Vanced, if you don’t know YouTube Vanced is a modified application of YouTube. Most users love to use this application so far to avoid the enhanced amount of ads on YouTube. A lot of users want the same ads-free experience without purchasing YouTube Premium on an Apple device.
YouTube Vanced comes with a lot of cool features such as Dark mode, Auto-Ad Blocking, Max resolution playback and much more. So, yes you can use YouTube Vanced Application on your iOS/ iPadOS so follow the following steps mention down below.
Is There a YouTube Vanced iOS for iPhone or iPad
Youtube Vanced comes with an enhanced mod, by keeping similar stock application UI/UX so far. There was a lot of feature such as adblocking with dark mode. Not to mention, YouTube Vanced is not officially available on Apple App Store but yes you can download and install the YouTube Vanced on iOS.
How to Download YouTube Vanced on iPhone or iPad
It is quite easy and quick to install apps without AppStore restriction. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- Open Safari browser and then search for applob.
- Open the Applob website and then search for Vanced in the search bar.
- After that, click on the Start Installation button and it will start downloading and installing.
- That’s it, simply it will be installed and start using.
It is quite safe to install and use your Google account but we recommend you to use a dummy Google account to be on the safe side. Reportedly, a lot of users have reported a Google Account ban after using YouTube Vanced for a longer period. AndroidGreek will not be responsible for any damage.
Is YouTube Vanced is safe to use on iPhone or iPad?
Pretty much YouTube Vanced on iOS is quite safe but it is not recommended using due to security concerns. You should adopt the original YouTube application directly from App Store so far. If you want to skip all the ads then you should consider purchasing YouTube Premium or if you want to use Dark Theme then follow the mention down guide.
- Open YouTube on your ios and then navigate to the upper right corner of your profile.
- Click on Profile and then navigate to the settings.
- After that, Select the Dark Theme and enable it so far.
- That’s it.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?