Apple upcoming most affordable smartphone, the iPhone SE 3 tipped ahead of launch in 2022. Whereas, it was initially revealed specification most likely patched from the prototype.
Apple LCD iPhone leak, we now hear the next LCD iPhone SE will remain at 4.7″ in 2022. Some rumors that it may have 5G with Sub-6 GHz as well. Also hearing about a 6.1″ version in 2023 with punch hole rather than a notch.
— Ross Young (@DSCCRoss) April 1, 2021
Meanwhile, the device is to become with a 4.7-inch of lay panel. Not to mention, the device is a -Ready smartphone and also support Sub-6GHz.
On the other hand, there could be another version, Which could be launch in 2023 comes with a punch-hole instead of a tch. Whereas, it will have a 6.1-inc of lay panel.
Apple iPhone SE 3 Key Specification
- 4.7-inch of Display
- Apple A14 Bionic Mobile Platform
- 3GB RAM
- Rear: 12MP + 12MP
- Front: 12MP
- Expected Price: Rs 45,990
- Release Date: 04 May 2021
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?