Huawei has launched its Huawei P40 series in China, and this is a flagship smartphone. Where it comes from are three different smartphones, the Huawei P40, Huawei P40 Pro as Huawei P40 premium. It looks quite promising, let’s take quite a closer look at the device.
Huawei P40 Series Key specifications
The Huawei P40 will come with a 6.1-inch flat OLED display with a dual punch-hole camera cutout placed on the upper left corner of the display. While the Huawei P40 Pro ans P40 Premium had a curved 6.58-inch Overflow Display with same dual punch-hole camera cutout on the top-left of the screen. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner providing a larger 30% more surface area for unlocking.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Huawei Kirin 990 Soc. This Chipset Integrated with 5G modem to provide 5G connectivity. The chipset of the device is paired with an 8GB of Ram. As for connectivity, there is a GPS, AGPS, Glonass, and BeiDou. It even includes NaVIC Support alongside a Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1. The device run on Android 10 based EMUI 10.1 out of the box
Huawei P40 was the lighter than Huawei P40 having weight id 175 grams ans 209 grams respectively. Moreover, the device has been IP68 Water and dust resistance protecting from water splashing. To power the device, the device has been equipped with a 3800mAh battery using a 22.5W SuperChargee solution. Meanwhile, the Honor P40 Pro and Huawei P40 Premium equipped with a 4200mAh battery using a 40W SuperCharger and 40W fast charger.
Notably, the Huawei P40 Pro plus having an 8MP f/2.4 additionally enable the SuperPeriscope enabling the 10x optics, 20x hybrid and 100x digital zoom.
In terms of camera performance, the Huawei P40 comes with a triple camera sensor. Huawei P40 Pro with Quad and P40 Premium with Penta camera module. Whereas the Huawei P40 housing a 50MP f/1.9 Ultra-Vision + 8MP f/2.4 telephoto + 16MP Ultra-wide angle lens. Even there is an OIS ans AIS Support alongside you can record a video at 4K @60fps video recording. On the other hand, the Huawei P40 Pro comes with a 40MP f/1.8 Ultra-wide cine Lenses + 50MP f/1.9 with OIS + 8MP optical periscope and ToF sensor.
Huawei P40 series Price and Availability
The Huawei P40 will be available in China for 6GB + 128GB for 4188 yuan (~$593, €545). While the 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM for 4488 yuan (~$635, €584) and 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM for 4988 yuan (~$706, €649). On the other hand, the Huawei P40 Pro available for 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM for 7988 yuan (~$1131, €1039) and 8GB RAM + 512GB ROM for 8888 yuan (~$1258, €1156). Furthermore, you will be available to purchase from April 8th onwards at 10 PM. The Huawei P40 Pro plus will go on sale from June 1st 2020.
Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query shared with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates on the same.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]