Huawei has officially Launch there affordable Smartphone the Huawei Y8P. The device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look towards the device and know more about it.
Huawei Y8P Key Specifications, Feature and Highlight
It comes with a 6.3-inches of the Display panel of OLED type with a support of 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution. Under the hood, the device has been powered by Huawei in-house Kirin 710F mobile processor based on Mali G51-MP4 for graphics performance.
Furthermore, the chipset of the device has been paired with 4/6GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage. The device has been running in Android 10 based custom skin EMUI 10.1 out of the box. Moreover, you can expand the storage using a dedicated microSD card slot up to 256GB storage.
In terms of camera performance, the device we had a Triple rear camera module housing a 48MP f/1.8 Primary + 8MP f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle lens + 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor while the front has a 16MP f/2.0 selfie Sensor.
The dimension of the device measured as 73.2mm X 157.4mm X 7.75mm and Weight 163 grams, including battery. To power the device, it equipped with a 4000mAh battery using a 5V/2A charging out of the box. As for connectivity 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz/5 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C and 3.5 mm ear jack. Even there is NFV support including all basic sensors and Connectivity Port.
The device will initially come in two different colour variations as Midnight Black and Breathing Crystal colour options. However, the device will go on sale from May 29th, and it cost BYN 650 (€245) in Myanmar.
Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there id any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further details on same
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)