Huawei is working on its new smartphone for the affordable price category. The Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus. The device used to be quiet promising and suggest to be working on the successor of Huawei enjoy 10 plus. So let’s take a closer look towards the device and no more about it.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus key specification
The device will come with a full HD plus display panel that supports and 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution screen. Whereas the device is going to support and 63rd off display refresh rate, but we do not know anything about the size of the device diagonally.
Under the hood, the device has powered by a MediaTek mobile processor that supports 5G connectivity. Most likely it is expected to be a MediaTek Dimensity 800 mobile processor list on octa-core CPU and to be paid with 6gb / 8GB of Ram and 128 GB of on-body storage.
In terms of camera performance-wise surely going to a packed triple rear camera module that housing and 48 megapixels Sony IMX586 primary plus 8-megapixel Ultra wide-angle lens + 2-megapixel depth sensor. Why is the front having n 16 megapixel Sony IMX471 pop up selfie shoot upfront?
Furthermore, to deliver the power to the device with a 4200mAh using and 22.5 what of super-fast charging through USB type C port solution bundle in the box. According to reports, the device will have, and two different variants and the starting price of the device would be CNY1899 and CNY2199 for 6 GB + 128 GB and 8 GB + 128 GB memory configuration respectively.
Unfortunately, there is no for the details available about the device yet, but the launch of the device seems to be quiet imminent. Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query sheet with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates and future on same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975