Apple has officially announced the latest version of the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 featuring quite latest features. Whereas, some of there features have been debuted for the first time suggesting the Widgets for the home screen so far. Moreover, they have introduced the picture-in-picture mode and language translation feature.
Further, they have added the new, improved redesigned search box now it allows you to text using your handwritten. Likely, they have brings more optimisation to there Apple Maps, iMessages, Safari and Siri. Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with downloading and installation of the new iPadOS and iOS 14 on your device.
How to download and install the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14
First thing first, there were a limited number of the device that have been supported the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14. We have listed a worth mention supported device at the bottom of the article. So, Let’s start with the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 installs on your respective device.
- Open your device setting and then head over to the “General”.
- Then, click on the “Software update”.
- There it will show the latest update with patch notes about the update.
- Now, Select the “Download and install” and it will start downloading.
- Ensure that while installing the update, and it might take some time depending your internet connectivity.
- Now, Simply start the installation, It takes times up to 15 Minutes to install or might take more.
- That’s it. Enjoy with your new update.
Here are the iOS 14 device list
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro, Pro Max
- iPhone XS, XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S, 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (second generation)
- iPhone SE (first generation)
- iPod touch (seventh generation)
Here are the iPadOS 14 device list.
Hopefully, we believe that you have understood and have installed the latest software version of your device so far. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.