If you wish to control or to access your iPhone with the help of Windows PC, you can use the ISL Light if you don’t know what ISL Light then. In short, it is a remote desktop application which allows you to access and manage remote device for a quick IT Support and it allows to mirror your iPhone screen directly to your Windows or PC remotely.
Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with accessing and control your iPhone from Windows. Currently, there is no built-in functionality to control your iPhone using Windows. Still, there was another third-party software method to access or control your iPhone from your Windows PC. On the other hand, iPhone works effectively with Mac, but it was quite difficult due to no official support, but it was quite easy to do it on your Windows device as well.
How can I control my iPhone from my PC?
Whereas you can use the ISL light to start a session with your client by simply opening the ISL application on your computer and start the quick session. Meanwhile, all you need to share is the session code with your client in order to control or access the iPhone from Windows.
How to use and control the iPhone from Windows
Likely, you require this feature because you want to reply to some text message or to read the notification from your Windows Computer. Afterwards, there were various methods to perform on your Windows computer.
So in this article, we are going to share some of those most likely let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it. Yes, you can mirror your iPhone on Windows if you want to control your iPhone from Windows. Checkout using the Table of content based on your preference.
Control and access iPhone using Wormhole application from Windows
This application has all the basic feature that you require and always been the first choice for most of the users; it is free and offers easy to accessing and using your iPhone from your Windows. But it actually offers a 3 Days free trial to be more specific about the full potential you need to invest some money on it if you want to continue with this.
Fortunate, before purchasing this application you can try it for free and go for premium after checking out all its functionality such as Screenshot, Navigate with button, add-ons and bunch of different feature. So, let’s check out the application.
- First thing first, Download Wormhole from its a website and install on your Windows PC.
- After that, open the Wormhole and select the device type Android and iOS. Select iOS there.
- It shows your plane to purchase the license or continue with a free trial. Choose according to your preference.
- Now, the Wormhole app will show your two different methods to connect. Here, by default, it shows a wired connection but selects the Wireless connection with the same network.
- Once, your Windows PC and iPhone connected with the same network open your iPhone Control Center and enable Screen Mirroring.
- Select the device with the name “Wormhole-Desktop-XXXXXXX” and tap on it to continue.
- Up next, follow the on-screen instruction and ensure to enable the Assistive Touch on iPhone in order to access the touch the PC’s Cursor with your iOS device.
- That’s it, Your iPhone Screen will start display starts mirroring on your Windows PC and now you can use it to control your iPhone just like a normal iPhone.
Furthermore, Wormhole includes a lot of option on the side panel of the application. It suggested being quite useful for those users who really want to control or use the iPhone on there Windows PC. A wormhole is also available on Mac with identical features and seamless connectivity.
Using Dell Mobile Connect
This is the second option if you don’t want to spend money on Wormhole application, as it was completely free to use and it was developed especially for Windows Well known PC Manufacture Dell PC’s. In contrast, to was a great alternative to Wormhole due to the similar functionality.
You can use this application not only on DC but for Windows’s based PC or laptop. So check out how you can access and control your iPhone using Dell Mobile Connect.
- Starting with downloading the Dell Mobile Connect on both Windows PC ( DOWNLOAD ) and iPhone( DOWNLOAD ).
- After that, install and open the app on both devices.
- iPhone it will display an encryption code which you have to enter on pc.
- Allow the app to access the required permission, Dell species that they didn’t collect any personal information from your Contact or Media so you can press next and give permission to proceed further.
- Now, after completing all the process it will start showing the iPhone notifications and you can also reply to messages, Make calls, Screen Mirroring and more.
- That’s it.
You might experience some issue with making calls, for that check your Bluetooth connectivity. Apart from that, all the other functionality works smoothly as the app was extremely powerful with these all free features.
Conclusion – Control iOS device from Windows
Yes, there was a lot of application available for the same but these are the professional choice for all time as it includes all the features. Hopefully, these articles help you out we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- PUBG Mobile redeem codes updated for March 2021 | How to Redeem and More.
- Download CoD: Mobile’s public test build for Android and iOS | Call of Duty Mobile BETA
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Realme 2 [Android 11]
- Download PUBG Mobile Lite Global 0.20.1 Season 22 Update APK Download | PUBG Mobile 0.20.1
- Warzone’s Verdansk can be the Next Map in COD Mobile
- COD Mobile Leak disclosed a unique mode Similar To Among Us
- PUBG Mobile 1.3 update: New Cheer Park theme, Motor Gliders, Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle, map improvements, and more
- Download OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 Android 11 based for OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro
- Realme Buds Wireless Pro receive v22.214.171.124 firmware update
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Meizu X8 [Android 11]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi A2 [Android 11]