Apple iCloud password is one of the most secured password managers, recently Apple releases an extension for Google Chrome. Which allow users on Windows, Chromebook to use the Apple iCloud Keychain on Windows.
It seems to be quite useful because it allows users to access the saved password in Google Chome. Today, let’s check how you can use an iCloud password in Google Chrome on Windows 10.
- Download the iCloud Password extension on Google Chrome.
- It requires Windows Version 12 or later.
- It doesn’t work on Mac version of Google Chrome, it only works with the Windows version of Google Chrome.
How to use iCloud saved password on Google Chrome
It is quite easy and faster, follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, open the iCloud Keychain extension on Chrome and then click on iCloud Password button.
- After that, type/ enter 6 digit verification code and enter your Username and Password.
- That’s it. Once you open the website, it gets auto-filled on the website.
Check saved password
- Blue icon: It shows your password has been saved for the website.
- Grey Icon: It indicated that you could access the saved password on the website.
- Full Grey: This means your password isn’t saved for that website.
- Cross Mark: It means you need to sign in your account and enable iCloud password.
How to add new password on iCloud Keychain
- Launch the Google Chrome and then open the iCloud keychain.
- After that, it asks to enter 6 digital verification code and then enter the username and password.
- That’s it, click on save, and it will be saved on an iCloud keychain.
How to update existing passwords on iCloud Keychain
- Open Google chrome and then head over to the website, Which requires sign-in.
- Now, it asks for a six-digit verification code and then re-enters the password.
- That’s it, and your password has been updated.
How to set up and use iCloud Passwords on Google Chrome
It is quite easy to set up; it also much enhanced to use the macOS and Windows. Download iCloud Keychain from Google web-store and then download iCloud for windows from Microsoft store. After completing the setup, use it as a password manager.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]