Mobile gaming has a lot of crazes in recent years with competitive games like PUBG Mobile. Many companies released all kinds of gaming phones consistently to fil up that market. But, not everyone has that kind of money to purchase them, and still, there is another way to improve your gaming performance of PUBG Mobile Lite for free with the GFX Tool For PUBG Lite.
How to use GFX Tool for PUBG Lite and hoe to download GFX Tool For PUBG Lite.
Many players have already familiar with this PUBG Lite GFX Tool, and honestly, it is a great tool to enhance your playing experience in PUBG Mobile Lite. Still, all players are not aware of this GFX Tool app. So, in this, we will introduce you to this app and how to use it.
What is the GFX Tool For PUBG Lite?
GFX Tool for PUBG Lite is an app to solve your performance problem in PUBG Mobile Lite. By using this tool, your game will be consuming less battery and less hot as well. This tool allows players to adjust the performance and graphics of their PUBG Mobile Lite so the game can suit your phone better. You can adjust your Resolution, Framerate, Shadow, Anti – Aliasing, etc.
You will make the game clearer and getting more detailed with a bigger resolution and HDR mode. You can also set the frame of the game to get the smoothest experience in the game while not consuming more power.
GFX Tool For PUBG Lite download
Now you all know about PUBG Lite GFX Tool; we will show you how to download GFX Tool For PUBG Lite to your phone. This app is already available on Google Play Store for free with the name “GFX Tool Pro For PUBG Lite.” This is still an early access version, so it may be a bit unstable in your phone from time to time. But, if your phone does not handle PUBG Mobile Lite, then it is better to use it.
There is a GFX Tool For PUBG also, and it will be more stable.
How to use GFX Tool For PUBG Lite
Before using this tool, check your phone is rooted or not. To use this GFX y for PUBG Lite, first, you need to sure that your phone is rooted or not. Every phone having a different way to root, and it is still working, but there is another way to root your phone easily without wasting your time searching on the internet by using KingRoot app.
|(Requirement Android 7.0 or above)|
After download, this app goes in file to your phone and open it to install KingRoot. It will automatically detect your device and root it by a single button and just wait until the process should be done if you want to check your device that it will be rooted or not with the Root Checker app, which is also available on Google Play Store.
Now let’s talk about how to use GFX Tool For PUBG Lite.
When you open the app, and you will see multiple options which help you to adjust each option in this tool for getting the best performance.
- Resolution: You will not adjust it more than 1600×900, although your phone is really strong.
- Framerate: You can lower your Framerate to be around 25, which is smooth enough to your phone, but 60 FPS is a good option if your phone is able to handle it.
- Graphics: You should put it on HD, which is good enough unless you want a game to look better.
- Anti-Aliasing: By this option, objects look smoother in the game, but this option is not very necessary to use in the game.
- Shadow Quality: It is preferable to put this option at the lowest level.
- Colour Grade: This option is totally based on personal preference.
- Light Effects: Put this option also at the lowest level.
- Texture Quality: Put it on medium level because this option affects object details, but too many details will distract you in the game.
- Detail Distance: Put this option at a low level, and you can spot other players from far-away easily.
- Auto Optimization: This option will automatically adjust the game accordingly to your device, which you are using.