If you once unlock the bootloader unlock, then you might lose the warranty of your device based on your manufacturer. Some manufacturers support Bootlocker, where some strictly don’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
Not to mention you can also use this method to unlock the Redmi Note 9 Pro. So, today we are going to teach you “How to unlock the bootloader of Redmi Note 9 Pro ” in a very appropriate that party performed by beginners as well.
About Redmi Note 9 Pro
The Redmi Note 9 Pro has powered by the Same Chipset Which used in Note 9 Pro Max. This chipset coupled with the up to 6GB Of LPDDR4X RAM and 128Gb storage onboard. It runs the Latest Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top out of the Box.
It Features to 6.67-inch full IPS display with Full HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) of Resolution. There has a 20:9 aspect ratio. Moreover, There has a Massive 5,020mAh battery that supports 33W Fast charging Support (33W Charger comes out of the Box).
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- If you unlock the bootloader, you can install the latest Custom ROM
- After Unlocking Bootloader, You Can easily Root Redmi Note 9 Pro
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi Note 9 Pro
Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader
- If you have Unlocked the Bootloader on Redmi Note 9 Pro Warranty will be Avoid.
- Download and Install ADB Driver. Download Here
- You should install the correct USB driver.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Start with Enabling Developer mode.
- Open setting on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “MIUI Version.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option.”
- Now, Enable USB Dubbing and OEM Unlock.
- you Will need to log in to your MI Account.
- Open the Website. Click Here
- Now, Download the Xiaomi Mi Unlock Tool and Install It.
- Now, Open the Xiaomi Unlock Tool
- After that, Boot your device into Fastboot mode by together holding power and the volume down button.
- Connect your Device to PC Via using a USB cable. This Proces will Take Some time After the tool will Successfully unlock the bootloader
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful to you and that you have successfully unlocked your device bootloader. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.
- PUBG Mobile redeem codes updated for March 2021 | How to Redeem and More.
- Download CoD: Mobile’s public test build for Android and iOS | Call of Duty Mobile BETA
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Realme 2 [Android 11]
- Download PUBG Mobile Lite Global 0.20.1 Season 22 Update APK Download | PUBG Mobile 0.20.1
- Warzone’s Verdansk can be the Next Map in COD Mobile
- COD Mobile Leak disclosed a unique mode Similar To Among Us
- Download OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 Android 11 based for OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro
- Realme Buds Wireless Pro receive v184.108.40.206 firmware update
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Meizu X8 [Android 11]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi A2 [Android 11]
- Realme V15 Start receiving February 2021 security patch update