If you are an iPhone user and want to transfer the message to Android smartphone, unlikely both device having their own set of restore and backup functionalities. This is because of their separate version of Operating system as the Android having backup over their Google account and iOS/ iPadOS having backup over iCloud. Hence, in order to restore the backup directly from the Google ID/ Apple iD if you have the backup.
Today, we are going to share a little bit of knowledge to teach with this guide so far. Mostlikely, there is a separate version and the compatibility with the cross-platform data transfer based on your preference equivalent in this ecosystem.
How to transfer the message from the iPhone to Android device
There are several methods to perform, which includes third-party app support functionality. Wondershare offers the leading way to transfer the message from your iPhone to the Android device. Follow the following method mention down below and choose based on your preference so far.
Transfer Message from iPhone to Android using Wondershare MobileTrans
Via Third-Party Software
- First thing first, you need to download and install the Wondershare MobileTrans on your PC.
- After that, Open the Wondershare MobileTrans and then follow the on-screen guide in order to install the application.
- Meanwhile, now you need to connect to your Android and iPhone to your PC.
- Once, it connected simply tap on the transfer button under the phone transfer option.
- Therefore, select the source and the destination to start the process of transfer your iPhone data to Android.
- There you will find the Text Message under the content to copy section and then choose the “Start button” to start the process.
- It will then initiate the transfer process and is likely to take a couple of minutes; hence once it is done simply click “Done” and close the application.
- That’s it, and Your data has been successfully transferring from your iPhone to Android device.
Via Third-Party App
- Starting with connecting your iPhone to PC, Ensure that your device has iTunes installed.
- After that head over to the backup section and then choose the backup file to the computer.
- Now, you should ensure that your files aren’t encrypted. You can check by simply opening the encrypt local backup option.
- Once, it has done then click o the backup now button hence once the backup is done you can now access the files throughout its location. Location mention down below.
Windows: C:\Users[YourUsername]\AppData\Roaming\ Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
- On that directory there you will find the 3D folder, and you will find the message backup under the following name like this.
- Download the iSMS2Droid App on Android and then transfer the file directly to your android device.
- Therefore, open the iSMS2Droid app and then click on the import message option, Not to mention you need to make this as your default SMS app until you finish with this app.
- Now, browse through a backup file and transferred it using import all button.
- It takes some time, wait for the process, and once it has done, you can now switch your stock SMS app.
- That’s it, and your SMS has been transferred to your android device from the iPhone.
Hopefully, you have successfully transferred the message from your iPhone to Apple device. Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.