There is a new way to transfer your data to your new device, but it requires you should have iPhone 5S or iOS 12.4 or higher. It doesn’t require to utilize the iTunes or iCloud to transfer the data from your old iPhone to the new iPhone.
Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with transferring all your data, including settings, Apps, and much more. Not to mention, you require to have the same Wi-Fi network.
- You need a Wi-Fi connection or can use the connector to connect both of your devices.
- You can use Connect with the help of Lighting to USB cable and Lighting Cable to connected both device.
What data I can transfer.
This is a direct and easy way to transfer all your data during setup.
If even copy the iTunes encrypted data, Which means all of your Photos, Media, Apps data and settings going to transfer with peer to peer connection.
Here you Go.
- Power on your device and Swipe up to setup.
- On your old device, a pop-up appears said “Set up New iPhone” and click “Continue” on your old iPhone.
- After that, it starts, and your old device opens a “Scanner”, and new iPhone shows “QR Code”.
- Simply, scan QR with the help of your old device, and it starts the transfer.
- In just a couple of moments, It setup and new iPhone ask for “Passcode” from your old iPhone.
- Wait for some time, it starts transfer and takes time depending upon your data.
- Once it has done, your new device asks for “FACE ID,” register and select “Continue.”
- After setting up Face ID, click continue and you land up on page “Transfer your data.”
- Click on “Transfer from iPhone”, and it starts transferring; Choose “Agree with Terms & Conditions.”
- Now, Choose “Continue.” Setup your “Apple Pay” or “Apple Watch” hit : Continue or click later.
- It asks for “App Analytics, Clicks on “Share with App Developers” or click “Don’t share” accordingly.
- Therefore, it starts transferring ensure that don’t interrupt in between until it has done, Transfer takes time depending upon your network and data.
- That’s it, New device start reboot and you are good to go.
Under the hood, your application will start downloading with the latest version available on the App store. Meanwhile, everything on your old iPhone has been transferred to the new device, including wallpaper, and the location of apps. Not to mention, App data will be restored, and other things like Photos and settings are identical.
That’s how you don’t have to use iCloud or Itunes, all the things are exactly same including Profile, Settings and only you need to set up Apple wallet due to security reason. Hopefully, it helps you a lot. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.