Microsoft’s Windows 10 provides a feature called “Screenshot” that lets users take screenshots. The most convenient way to do this is by pressing CTRL + PRTSC on your keyboard in Windows 10. Today, we are Guide About “How to Take a Scrolling Screenshot on Windows 7, 8, and 10”.
Other options include Snipping Tool, which allows users to capture a selection on-screen. However, both capture only the elements on the screen. This guide will provide you with instructions and instructions on how to take a full-page screenshot on Windows 10 operating system.
Capture Scrolling Screenshot on Windows 10
We’ll use the third-party tool PicPick for full-screen or scrolling screenshots on Windows 10 devices because it’s a powerful screen capture and picture editing program created by NGWIN.
- First, Download PicPick through the official website here. After the file is downloaded, install PicPick.
- To take a scrolling screenshot, hold down the Ctrl + Alt keys at the same time, then press PRTSC. A red rectangle will now appear in the picture.
- Then, hold the left mouse button and then drag the mouse over the scrolling area to select it.
- Once the mouse click has been released, a corresponding scroll will be executed, capturing a screenshot of the entire window in a few seconds.
- That’s It.
A lot of people use PicPick because it is easy to use, and yet provides some very powerful features. It is also free for personal use.
Hopefully, We believe that you read about “How to Take a Scrolling Screenshot on Windows 7, 8, and 10”. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?