Apple has recently released the iOS 14 on its device, which brings a lot of customization option; hence this functionality doesn’t come with an older version of iOS. Additionally, they have brought the customization option to allow you to adapt the charging animation on the iPhone.
Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with adjusting the charging icon which allows you to personalize this on iOS 14 update. This is one of the unique features which includes a custom charging animation alongside an amazing soundeffect.
How to change the charging animation on iPhone in iOS 14
It was a quite amazing feature of charging animation, which features that you change the charging animation from Apple app store. Carefully, follow the following steps mention down below so far.
You will get the charging animation which allows you to offers animation and the sound effect that comes with an Apple iPhone.
Custom Charging Animations on iPhone effects
- Charging Sounds and Effects
- Charging Animation
- Charging Sound
How to use the shortcut app to just change the charging animation on iPhone
It was quite useful, and it was quite easy, you just need to follow the following steps mention down below so far.
- First thing first, you need to open the shortcut app on your iPhone and then head over to the automation tab placed on the middle bottom of the screen.
- After that, click on the “Automation” option and then navigate to scroll down and simply select the charger option.
- Therefore, Choose the connected option and click on next option placed on the upper right corner of the device.
- Unlikely, tap on the Next button and simply toggle to enable the “Turn off.”
- Most likely, tap on the “Done” to save it using a button placed on the upper right corner of the device.
- Now, Tap on “iPhone is connected to power” option and click on “No Action” under the “Do” option so far.
- Not to mention, then tap on the “Add” action and then tap on the “Scripting” option.
- Then, select the “Open App” and then select the choose option and then select the charging animation.
- In the end, tap on the back button once after a click on “Done” placed on the upper left corner of the device.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, you have successfully have changed the animation on your iPhone running iOS 14 so far. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.