Whatsapp has recently released this fantastic feature, Where in the world of theme customisation and to enjoy the AMOLED a pitch-black experience. Likely, before Whatsapp only offers a limited wallpaper and only dark mode feature. However, Whatsapp recently releases it’s the latest collection of wallpaper on WhatsApp that allows you to change based on your preference and gives a best-in-class optimised experience.
This feature release globally and you can simply need to update your Whatsapp from Apple App store on your iPhone or iPad. Today, We are going to share abit of knowledge to help you with picking the different chat wallpaper for WhatsApp’s light and dark theme so far.
How to set different chat wallpaper for an individual friend – For WhatsApp and dark theme on android.
It was relatively easy, so follow the following steps carefully mention down below.
- First thing first, you need to open your WhatsApp on your smartphone and then head over to the settings using the burger menu (Three dots-menu) placed on the upper left corner of the device.
- After that, click on the “Chats”, and then a new window appears where you will find the “Wallpaper” option.
- Now, if your device in light mode then WhatsApp will preview the “Light theme wallpaper,” Where you will find the “Change” button and then select a wallpaper for “Whatsapp Light”
(Noteworthy: It will change the wallpaper for the light theme only, for change wallpaper in WhatsApp dark mode simply produce further.)
- After that, in order to apply the wallpaper for the Dark Whatsapp Chat wallpaper simply switch to Dark mode from your device settings.
(Note: For Dark Mode simply switch to the device to the dark mode or you can do change from WhatsApp theme.)
- Following the same steps continue from Dark Theme wallpaper. There you will find a wallpaper to choose from “Solid Colors, Bright Dark, or “My Photos” option.
- Once, you select the wallpaper simply change based on your preference and click on the “Set Wallpaper.”
- Additionally, you can change the wallpaper dimming that will optimise the light for your wallpaper brightness.
- That’s it.
How to pick different chat wallpaper for WhatsApp light and WhatsApp dark on iPhone.
On the iPhone, the steps were quite identical, Whereas you can change the theme directly from the control panel. SO let’s take a quick look to it.
- Hopefully, you have successfully enabled this setting on your WhatsApp based on light and dark. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.Starting with, first, let’s turn on the light theme from the control panel.
- After that, Launch your Whatsapp and then navigate to the Settings to chat and then chat wallpaper.
- Therefore, click on the “Choose a New Wallpaper” and after choose set it.”
- Now, the dark mode you need to turn on dark mode on your iPhone and once again open you’re WhatsApp.
- There you have to open the Whatsapp settings and head over to chat and to chat wallpaper.
- There you will find an option to choose the “Dark Wallpaper” and then set is as necessary.
- Likewise, use the scroll button in order to adjust the brightness.
- That’s it.