If you ever in a situation where you need to scan a document with your iPhone or iPad, but don’t know how you can. There were a lot of users having the same question, yes apple iPhone and iPad both having this ability to scan the documents using the in-built scanner.
Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with this functionality allow you to scan the document. Moreover, you can also edit the document throughout the various editing tool. Let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
How to scan a document using the iPhone or iPad
It was quite easy to scan a document it includes an in-built scanner app on your iPhone or iPad. Whereas, you can simply scan documents which allow you to share through a PDF so far. Follow the steps carefully.
- First thing first, you need to open your Notes application and thee you need to create a new note or simply edit the note.
- After that, need to tap over the camera icon placed at the bottom of the device and then choose the “Scan Documents.”
- Then, need to place the documents in the Field of view “FOV”, and the documents will scan itself.
- Most likely, you can also use the volume button in order to click to capture the documents.
- Now, to just simply adjust the documents use to drag the corner to sync to adjust the corner of the documents.
- Therefore, Keep scanning the documents from the bottom right corner of the device.
- Likely, click on the save and then next tap on the share button placed on the upper right corner of the device.
- That’s it, Save the documents or just simply share the documents based on your preference.
How to customize the document on iPhone or iPad
- After just scanning the documents using an in-Build scanner, Follow the following steps carefully mentioned down below.
- Starting with opening the note and then select the scanned documents.
- After that, click on the shared buttoned that you have scanned and then select the markup option so far.
- Now, choose the “Add Icon” placed on the bottom right corner of the device.
- Therefore, simply select the text in order to use the Signature, Magnifier or a shape.
- That’s it, and Once your customization documents just simply click save.
How to delete a scanned document on iPhone or iPad
If you want to delete the documents of your documents on iPhone or iPad, Afterward you have to head over to the page and then choose the trash option placed on the upper right corner of the device. Afterwards, just need to use the confirm the trash and then delete the entire scanned documents.
Hopefully, you have successfully able to add, customization and remove the scan documents from your iPhone or iPad. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.