Google introduced WEBP image formate back in 2010, but there is no native support across the globe for this formate. It is widely used that the Operating system doesn’t support this image format. No doubt it is one of the most popular image formate used mostly in Website. But it requires a unique Compression System to display this image because it is approximately two-thirds the size of the same image rendered in JPEG or PNG image format.
Save Image WEBP Images as PNG, JPG or WebP
The majority of the Users can’t figure out how to open WEBP Image, and today we are going to teach you how you can Save WEBP Images As image formate to JPG image format or PNG image Formate. Note: There were a lot of methods to save WEBP images, and we are sharing the simple and best ways to save WEBP images as JPEG or PNG.
Method 1: Edit Image URL
It is the best Manual possible way to save the WEBP image as PNG or JPG.
- Open the “WEPG” image.
- Edit address bar: Remove -rw at the end of the URL and click enter.
- Therefore, Right-Click to the image and select “Save Image As.”
(Save Image based on your preferred JPEG or PNG image format)
Method 2: Use “Save image as Type.” Chrome Extension
There was a different extension available at the Chrome Web Store. You can also use “Save WebP Images as JPG or PNG” or “Save Image As PNG” Chrome Extension. We recommend that you Download Save Image As.
- First, you need to Download Extension from Chrome Web Extension.
(Download: Save Image As (Recommended), Save image as PNG or Save Image as JPEG, PNG, WebP, Base64 based on your preferences.)
- Open your “WEBP” image formate on your browser.
- Right Click on the WEBP image and Select the “Save Image As.”
(Save your image to your accessible image format.
Note: if you are not using Chrome, you can find a Similar extension on the Opera Extension Store or Other Browser Extension Store. If you don’t install Chrome Web Store Extension Support to Support Chrome extension.
Method 3: Save as WebP Image the Change the image Format
Microsoft Default Ms. Paint and Paint 3D pre-installed app allows you to Edit and Save an Image as JPG or PNG Natively.
- First, Open your WEBP image on ‘Paint 3D” or “Paint.”
(You can also use Coup Image and Past it to MS Paint or Paint 3D Editing Software.)
- Now, Click on “File” or “Menu.”
- Head over to “Save as.”
- Select PNG or JPEG Picture Format.
Method 4: Change your Browser
Some browsers don’t support WEBP image formate, where you can open and Save Image as JPEG or PNG formate by Right-Click and Save image as an option.
Method 5: Send an Image to a Friend on Messenger
Facebook messenger converts all images to JPEG formate in a Compressed version. Most useful if you are an Opera browser user.
- All you have to do is, Copy the Image and past it on Messenger.
- Open the Image on Messenger and Download it.
- Save it on your Foder as a PNG image formate.
Method 6: Try Online Conversion Tool
Search for Online Image convertor Type “Conver “WebP image to PNG or JPEG image format.” You can upload your image, and after converting, you can download it on your device. We recommend you to use zamzar, Add the FIle and Conver to your preference after convert download it on your device.
Method 6: Try Desktop Image Converter
It is quite similar to Previously, the difference is that it works offline. We recommend you to use XnConveter because it was Easy and Available for free. It was available on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux platforms. You have to add an image and convert to JPG or PNG and lastly, save it on your device.
Method 7: Use Screenshot tool
You can take a screenshot and it will be saved in JPEG or PNG format. It is also one of the simple ideas to try. In Windows, you can use the Windows Snipping Tool, and if you have a browser like Opera, it gives you a screenshot feature. On the other hand, the Shortcut key for taking Screenshot in Windows is Windows+PRT, and your screenshot will appear in Picture in a Folder of Screenshot.
Hopefully, you figure out what way you have to approach based on your ease. We would like to Known your thoughts and which method you are going to use or If you are using any other method. Let us know in the comment section down below: Stay tuned for more tips and tricks
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]