While working or surfing on the internet, you have found something important in any article and want to save that article to read later. If you are using Safari, there is a built-in feature for the same, which means you can use this feature on iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
How to Save an article for later using Safari’s reading list?
There were multiple ways to save an article to read later, in which you can save the link of the article to read later. Meanwhile still, you can save the article with Reading it later features on safari. So without further due, let’s check it out.
How to use Reading List in Safari on iOS and iPadOS?
- Open Safari and then head over to the Article.
- Navigate to the Share button from the toolbar, and then select the “Add to Reading List” option.
- That’s it.
Additionally, you can use add a page to your reading list by simply tapping and holding. Through which you can easily “Add to Reading List” option and use Bookmarks, which will add to your section of “Add to Reading List.”
How to open the Reading List Tab in Safari
- Open Bookmark on your Safari.
- After that, switch to Reading List Tab and then click on Saved Page.
- Once in the Reader View, you can view all the different customization option.
- You can delete the old links from that page, or you can use the Edit button to make some changes.
How to use Reading List in Safari on Mac?
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- Open Safari on Mac and then Click on Reading List.
- Now, head over to the URL bar and then select the “+” icon.
- After that, choose the “Add Link to Reading List” option.
If you want to open the reading list, you need to click on Sidebar, and then from the Sidebar button, you can open the Reading List Tab. When you are on Reading List, you can customize it accordingly. If you want to remove, right-click on the page and then choose to remove the item from the option so far.
How to use Reading List offline on iOS and iPadOS?
You can’t download any article by default, but you can save any article in offline mode by making some changes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open your device settings and then click on safari.
- From there, click on Reading List and then toggle for the Automatically save option.
- That’s it. Once you enable it, you will automatically download and sync through iCloud to assess for offline mode.
How to use Reading List offline on Mac?
It is quite identical on Mac as well. Follow the following instruction step-by-step so far.
- Open Safari on Mac and then Navigate to the upper-top menu.
- Select Preferences and then click on Advanced Tab.
- Check the box, “Save Article for Offline Reading Automatically.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, this article might help you with saving the articles and also helps you with customizing the experience. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?