As we all know that realme is one of the best mobile manufacturing company and Now, realme UI 2.0 supported Android 11 brings unlimited customization options to fulfil Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity. As a realme Community member, you’ve got the prospect to experience it first. We will roll out realme UI 2.0 to limited users of realme X50 Pro before anyone else.
Although, it gives you a fair idea of the Handset experience which is very helpful to the users. The program aims to ask fans to experience the realme UI new features supported Android 11 for the primary time. However, the appliance channel open from 24th Sep 2020
- Please ensure your phone isn’t rooted.
- Also, backup your personal data before proceeding.
- We recommend you to update all of your applications to the newest version available within the Play Store before your update.
- Please make sure that the available phone storage is quite 5GB. Otherwise, there’ll be a risk of update failure.
- In case the update isn’t received, we advise you patiently watch for the official release.
- Also, confirm that your realme X50 pro have a minimum 60% of the charged battery.
STEPS TO TRY EARLY ACCESS APPLICATION
NOTE – If you Found any bug when using the first access software, please fill the shape to submit a bug or suggestion.
- Firstly, Update your device to the desired UI version→[RMX2076PU_11.A.35].
- Then, Apply for the first access via the Software Update Application channel: (Head to Settings & then, Software Update > click on the settings icon under top right corner > then TrialVersion and Submit your details. Now, Apply Now).
So, we hope that you have correctly got the content regarding “realme UI 2.0 Early Access: Application open for realme X50 Pro”.