Apple Notes is one of the most useful features offers on iPhone and iPad so far, where you can write your important notes in order to make a list and other unique features. Hence, as you have written down all the notes and for the important notes, you can use the Pin functionality so that you can simply place the pinned list on the top.
Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with pinned the list on the top of notes. In this article,we are going to use the notes app that was pre-installed on your iPad or iPhone. Let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
How to pin a note to the top of notes list on iPhone and iPad?
It was quite easy to perform your own, not to mention you can simply be used to pin the task based on your preferences. Most likely, your data will be sync across the Apple ecosystem. Carefully, follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, you need to open the Notes apps on your iPhone or iPad device.
- After that, you need to head over to the notes app and navigate through the folder. There you will find all the notes list, which appear on your device.
- Therefore, simply there from the list you require to long-press the notes based on your preferences.
- After that, the action menu will be shown, and there you will find the Pin Notes on the list.
- Now, On the pop-up menu, you need to choose the “Pin Note.”
- That’s it, Afterward if you want to remove or unpin you need to follow the quite identical steps.
- Here, long-press the pin note and then the dialogue box appear there click on the “Unpin” button.
Hopefully, it works for you, and the changes will be sync across your iCloud account login device. Which means you are not going to miss the pinned notes from anywhere. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.