If you are Android users for a long time or want to move to the new ecosystem, hence yes there is official support to move from Android to iPhone. The most important things, Messages, Contacts, Photos and more so here we are. Today, We are going to share a little bit of knowledge to help you with it and believe me it was quite easier than you could ever think of, so let’s get into this.
How to move from Android to iPhone.
It was quite easy and hassle-free, follow the instruction mentioned down below.
- Your Android device should have Wi-Fi Turned ON
- Both of your devices, Android and iOS, should be connected to Power or charge enough to complete the process.
- Doble checks you have enough storage space on your iOS device.
Download the Move to iOS App
- If you are done with the pre-requirements, now simply download the “Move to iOS” on Android device.
- You should not complete setup your iOS device before you begin the process of moving from Android to iPhone.
- If you have already setup, then you need to clear your device and start again.
- If you don’t want to clear your iOS device data, then you can add files manually.
Move from Android – Step by Step
- Follow the on-Screen instruction on your iPhone and when you are on the App & Data page, click on the Move Data from Android.
- After that, open the Move to iOS on your Android device.
- Then, Tap on Continue on the device and agree with the Terms & Conditions.
- Now, Select Next placed on the upper-right corner of the device, and you will be on enter Code screen.
- Therefore, on iOS, click on Continue and then it shows you a Code with 10 or 6 digit number appearing.
- NOTE: If your device shows, Week internet service you can just simply ignore it.
- Next, Enter the code on your android device which appears on iPhone.
- Then you need to wait for the transfer data to appear and Choose the content that you want to transfer according to your preference.
- NOTE: You need to transfer your music, documents, and apps manually expect those apps which are available on Google Play Store and App Store.
- Now, Click on Next, and it starts transferring, Don’t interfere if your Android device says complete until the iPhone says finish.
- Tap Done on Android and follow on-screen instruction on iPhone to set up with your Apple ID.
- That’s it, Enjoy
Hopefully, it gets finished, and you have completely set up the iPhone with moving from Android. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.