Nowadays, everyone is likely using the video conference or voice calls, but if you don’t know how to make a conference call using your iPhone or iPad. It was most likely quite useful and easy to perform afterwards; it offers you to connect with your family, colleagues, and employees through video.
Today, we will share a bit of knowledge to help you make a conference call on your iPhone. Not to mention, already there was various service which how to make a conference call from your iPhone – Apple Support such as Whatsapp, Zoom, Skype, Facebook Messenger Roomand more.
How to make a conference call on the iPhone
It was quite easy to perform step-by-step, unlikely the iOS covers with its default Phone app. Follow the following steps mentioned down below.
- Ensure that your device has the personal contact number, Which you want to contact the person.
- If your device doesn’t store the contact, then add the contact.
- You can also use the Wi-Fi calling, but your SIM should support, and your device has to be connected with Wi-Fi.
How to make a conference call with your iPhone
- First, open your Phone app on your iPhone and head over to the contact based on your preferences.
- Select the contact, Which you want to call and then click on call.
- Once, the receiver receives the call, and you need to select the tap button to add a second person. In contrast, choosing the person and call the end person to make the call.
- After that, while on the second call, another person was on hold unlikely to make conference call press the merge calls button.
- If you want to add more call follow the same by adding the contact and make call them.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, this helps you with making a conference call on your own. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.