Pan Card is Stand for Permanent Account Number With a 10-Digit Alphanumeric Number, Which is Issued by Income Tax Department to a Person or Department.
Who applies for it or Whom the department allots the number Without an Application. It is Used to Enable the Transactions, Which include a Tax Payment, TDS/TCS Credits, Return of Income/Wealth/Gift/FBT or any Specified transactions among more.
PAN used to identify the person or department to the tax department about the transactions Which include Various Documents Such as including payment of taxes, assessment, tax demand, tax arrears etc.
Whereas the PAN Typical is “AFZPK7190K”, Where the “AFZ” Stand for PAN Alphabetic Series from AAA to ZZZ and “P” Stand for PAN, ‘F” for Firm, “C” for Company, “H” for HUF, “A” for AOP and “T” for Trust. Further, The “7190’ Numeric Valube Could be a Sequential number from 0001 to 9999 and the “K” Stand for PAN alphabetic check digit.
WHY IS IT NECESSARY TO LINK PAN WITH AADHAAR?
Link your AADHAAR with PAN today to enjoy seamless Income Tax services online. pic.twitter.com/URKcJDidC7— Income Tax India (@IncomeTaxIndia) March 20, 2019
e-Verify your Return using Aadhaar OTP, Net Banking, Pre-Validated Bank Account and Pre-Validated Demat Account.
The Pan Without Aadhar Card Will become Inoperative after March 31st, 2020. Which means it is mandatory to link an aadhar card With PAN for Everyone living in India. According to Government Regulations, The Super Court of India Verdicts on Constitutional Validity of the aadhaar. It is Must to Filing Income tax returns (ITR) for a New PAN Card.
HOW TO LINK PAN WITH AADHAAR ONLINE, SMS service, e-Filing and Offline
HOW TO LINK PAN WITH AADHAAR ONLINE
Yes! you can link Pan card With aadhaar online With Few Simple Steps to follow, If you didn’t enrolled for aadhaar then your PAN Would’t be operational anymore.
- Then, it Will Redirect you to a Form. Where you need to Fill your Provided PAN and Aadaar Number along With you Name Mentioned as per Aadhar.
- After Filing the Details you Need to Check on “I Agree to Validate My Aadaar Details With UIDAI”
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on “Link Aadaar” Placed at the Bottom of the Page. (Even, it has an Option for OTP for Visually challenged Users)
- Once Submitted, You Will get a Confirmation Pop-up on your Screen. Likely,
- The Aadhar OTP Will be Send to your Registered Mobile Number, In case of Details not match With your PAN Card and For Confirmatation.
- In case, You Didn’t Know about your Aadaar Card is Link then you can Check it by Head over to “To View Status if you already submitted link Aadhaar Status” Placed at the top of the page using your PAN and Aadaar Number.
HOW TO LINK PAN WITH AADHAAR VIA INCOME TAX E-FILING PORTAL
However, All you have to do is to log in to the e-Filing Portal then Simply open “Link Aadaar” Option under “Profile Settings” If you already Filling Tax Return (ITR) then your PAN is already linked With Aadaar.
HOW TO LINK PAN WITH AADHAAR Via SMS
Furthermore, We are known in India everyone isn’t friendly with Online. So, here you can also Link Aadhaar Card via Sending an SMS. All you have to do is Type a Message to 567678 or 56716: UIDPAN<SPACE><12 Digit Aadaar Number (UID) ><SPACE><10 Digit PAN>.
UIDPAN<space><12-digit Aadhaar><space><10-digit PAN>
For example, UIDPAN 444555666777 BBBCA3333J
Additionally, You can Also Link PAN WITH AADHAAR offline from PAN Service Provide Centre, NSDL, or UTIITSL, fill ‘Annexure-I’ form by proving the Aadaar Card. Not to mention, it Will take Such Fee due to Documents Parcel to PAN Head Office for your Regional Area. You can check your Update Status for the Aadaar PAN Link from the Income Tax Department’s Website.
Thanks for being with us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further Updates in future on same