Google has launched the Android 11 Developer Preview 4 and has updated its rollout roadmap to announce that the beta updates have delayed. The first Android beta update will published in June, instead of the planned May release.
Today we are going a little bit of Knowledge “how to Install Android 11 developer preview 4 to your Device”.
A compatible Pixel device
- Pixel 4 XL
- Pixel 4
- Pixel 3 XL
- Pixel 3
- Pixel 3a
- Pixel 3a XL
- Pixel 2
- Pixel 2 XL
How to install the Android 11 developer preview 4
For Install Android 11 developer preview 4. You have to need to flash the factory image. Click here to grab the OTA image for your specific Pixel device. Public beta versions, released next on in the year, will use Google’s Android Beta program, which streamlines a lot of the work.
The Android SDK installed on your Device with ADB and Fastboot command successfully working. You have to need to Unlock the Bootloader to your Machine.
Prepare your phone
- First, shut off your smartphone.
- After that, Open the Bootloader Menu by using hold down Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- Next, Use volume buttons to scroll down to Select Recovery Mode by clicking the power button.
- After that, Now you’ll press the power button and volume up button for about a second and release the volume up button will send you fully into recovery.
- Next, us the volume buttons and scroll down to “Apply update from ABD”. Push the power button to select the option.
- Lastly, you’ll see a blank screen telling you how to sideload an OTA.
Prepare your PC
Now that your phone is ready, now just follow the Simple Steps
- Connect your Machine to your PC via USB cable.
- Type Cmd and hit the Enter
- Then copy the Address from Adress Bar for the File to Open CMD in ADB File
- Next, you’ll need to enter adb sideload for Windows, or ./adb sideload for Mac/Linux.
- After that, enter the name of the .zip folder from before. Hit enter.
- Once completed, your phone will return to Recovery Mode and you can remove the USB cable.
- Now, Go to Reboot Now with the volume keys and press the power button.
- you have Successfully Install Android 11 developer preview 4
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful to you and you have successfully Install Android 11 developer preview 4. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.