Google has released there Android 11 BETA operating system, and there were Google Pixel devices alongside third-party deice support so far. Meanwhile, there could be some minor bugs, and improvements
come with the latest Android 11 BETA 3. Therefore, this suggested being a final BETA operation, and it includes all basic Android Previews that initially showcased.
Whereas you can sign-up for the Android 11 BETA, and you will receive the OTA update that allows you to test or explore the BETA update so far. Moreover, you need to back up your entire device because the BETA update resolution a factory reset, so you eventually lose your device data. Not to mention, there is a factory image directly sideload on your device, which makes it easier to install the Android 11 BETA on your device.
Android 11 BETA 3 Supported devices
Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL, Pixel 4, or Pixel 4 XL
- It would be best if you had Android SDK install on your device with ADB and Fastboot command
- Also, you require a USB cable to connect with your computer.
How to download Android 11 BETA
There were several ways to perform, but it necessary that you have download the Android 11 BETA 3 proper files. For this, you first ensure that you have the correct device that supports Android 11 BETA.
You can download the file from Google Previews Website (Here) need you to unlock the bootloader, but through OTA, it seems to be quite straightforward.
Get ready for your device to install Android 11 BETA.
It is quite easy to perform on your device, make sure you have a proper backup file of your device.
- First thing first, shut off your device and then hold down the power and volume button simultaneously.
- Then, the bootloader menu appears to use the volume rocker to navigate. Kindly scroll down to recovery mode.
- Select Recovery mode using the Power button and then choose the Android robot after that press power and volume button for quite a second and then release it.
- Once it enables, then you simply need to scroll down “Apply Update from ABD” and select using the power button.
- That’s it, and It guides you more about OTA Sideload.
Get ready for your computer to install Android 11 BETA.
It is quite easy to perform on your computer so far.
- Starting with connecting your device with a computer using USB Cable, ensure that you have ADB Tool install on your computer.
- Then, Open CMD (Command Prompt) or Terminal on Linux or Mac.
- There you need to navigate through the folder to enter the ADB sideload for /ADB sideload for Mac/Linux or Windows.
- Now, enter the name of. Zip file and enter it.
- That’s it; once it has done, it returns your device to recovery mode.
Hopefully, you are now able to install Google Android 11 BETA. Enjoy your new experience, but you first need to reboot your device, and it will take you to the Android 11 BETA.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.