Meanwhile, these are two major privacy-focused privacy-focused applications that recently rolled-out their major updates to provide aa seamless experience and easy move from WhatsApp to their platform. Telegram recently release their new message history import tool on its Android and iOS both. Today, We are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with importing the WhatsApp chats to telegram.
- All chats that you have imported have an imported tag alongside original timestamp on the message.
- You can also export your WhatsApp group with the same method.
How to import WhatsApp chat to telegram
It was quite easy after the stable rollout on Android and iOS, Whereas you require the latest version to import chats. Let’s take a closer look step by step. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, open your WhatsApp and head over to Chats.
- Click on the contact info and then select the “Export chat” option.
- After that, Select the preferable media that you want to export according to your preference.
- Now, Select the telegram from the share menu and choose the contact that you want to merge within the chat.
- Once the chat is imported to the telegram, you will see a prompt a select “import.”
- That’s it,
FAQ – Everything you need to know
Can I move all Whatsapp Message to telegram?
Yes, you can move all WhatsApp data to telegram with the help of Telegram Chat import tool. However, it was manual export according to your preference.
What Media I can move to a telegram.
All the message including Text message, Emojis, Images, GIF, Videos, Voice note and location. Meanwhile, Whatsapp sticker can’t be exported to a telegram, and the Animated sticker and documents can’t move. Additionally, you have to select the contact it can’t be directly exported to your contact.
Can I export the message to different contact?
As we have mentioned, you have to select the contact, Which means yes you can export the message to another person based on preference.
Can I use Telegram message import tool with another messaging app?
Yes, you can use a telegram import message tool with another message, Whereas they have officially announced the support for Line and KakaoTalk.
Hopefully, we believe that this article might help you with importing and export message. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]