Apple Watch is one of the most unique products that you can have and today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with a tap out the time on your Apple Watch. It was quite easy and simple to done so let’s ride into this.
How to have Apple Watch tap out the time
- First thing first, open the setting on Apple watch
- After that, Scroll down and then tap on Clock.
- Now, Scroll down and you will find Taptic Time.
- Click on it and then Toggle to turn on, and then choose the following Settings.
- For a long tap for every 10 hours, and short taps for the remaining hours.
- Then, Long tap for every 10 Minutes, and Short taps for the remaining minutes.
- To feel a long time for every 5 Hours, and Shorts taps for the remaining hours.
- Then, Long tap for each Qatar-Hours.
Select Morse Code
- To feel each digit of the time
To feel the taps on your wrist
You need to touch and hold the watch face with two fingers, and feel the time.
Hopefully this works fine for you, Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.