QPST Flash Tool is an application that allows you to flash custom ROM, stock ROM, stock recovery, kernels, and flash recovery. Flash Or Install Stock Rom of any Qualcomm Device by using QPST Flash Tool
- Unlock the Smartphone Bootloader and Setup instructions can be found on
- Your device data will be erased.
- Charge your devices at least above 60%
- 1x USB Cable and 1X Pc/MacBook
- 1 x QPST Flash Tool
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
How to Flash or Install Firmware using QPST Flash Tool
- First, Download and install the QPST Flash Tool on your Window.
- Now, Download and install the USB driver on your Windows PC.
- Then, Download and Extract the Stock Firmware based on your Preferred Location.
- Turn off the Smartphone> Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key at the same time to enter the fastboot mode.
- After that, Connect your Smartphone to the Computer using the USB cable:
- Now, Open the QPST Flash Tool From C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\ folder.
- Then After Click the QPST Config.exe.
- Once QPST Flash Tool Open, you will see the Ports Option and Click it.
- Now, Click on the Start Clients Menu and Select the Software Download Button.
- Then, you will Able to See QPST Software Dialog Box.
- Now, CLick the Phone Image Browse button and browser the Firmware (.hex) on your Computer.
- After that, under the Boot Image, click the Browse Button and Select locate the BOOT_LOADER.HEX file (comes with the Firmware).
- Now, Click the Start Button.
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, a Green Ring will appear at the End.
- Congratulations, you have a Successfully Flash device by the QPST Flash Tool.
- Then After Disconnect the device and Restart it.
Hopefully, we believe you have successfully Successfully Flash your device by the QPST Flash Tool. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share them with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?