Apple has been working preciously for their every smartphone, and the application server a complete optimised way to deliver an amazing experience. Hence, Running safari on your iPhone 12 Series doesn’t seem to be normal across the community.
There aren’t many reports about the safari running slowly on your iPhone 12 series. Today, we will share a bit of knowledge to help you fix the safari running slow on your iPhone 12. This articles gonna help you with fixing safari running slowly on your iPhone 12 so far.
What are the reason and method to fix Safari running slow on iPhone 12?
There were several factories on which it depends the safari doesn’t function correctly. Here is the worth mention for some of them.
- Slow-Internet connectivity
- Outdated software update
- App cache stored
These are some of the major problems that cause the safari to be slow; hence you require to upgrade your internet connectivity. We suggested for this to contact your ISP and here is the potential solution that might fix the problem occurring with your device.
Update Safari to the latest version
If you are facing any software issue with safari then you have to recheck your safari version. Most likely, this causing because of the outdated version of safari. So, follow the following steps to fix this problem on your safari.
- First thing first, open your device settings and then head over to the general menu option.
- After that, click on the software update option and then choose the update tap and wait for the installation.
- That’s it, Relaunch your Safari browser on your device.
Clear app cache of safari
Not to mention, safari needs to store cache because it needs to preload the app for a faster experience so far. Therefore, here are the steps that you can use to fix Safari running slow on your iPhone 12 so far.
- Starting with opening your device setting and then swipe down to navigate the safari.
- Then, You need to swipe down to navigate the “Clear history and website data.”
- Confirm and clear your data and cache of the safari.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, this guide helps you a lot, and it has fixed your safari running slow on iPhone 12. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Download and Install BlissRoms 14.0 on ASUS ZenFone 6 (I01WD) [Android 11]
- Download and Install BlissRoms 14.0 on Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5/j5x) [Android 11]
- What is 2nd Generation OLED – LG teases Alpha 9 Gen-2 Processor in CES 2021 Explain
- Download Google Camera for Android – Google Camera Port APK Download
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.3 on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11]