Adobe Photoshop is one of the most popular editing software tools across the globe, likely offers every possible manipulation software editing software. Reportedly, while working on any significant project photoshop require a lot of RAM in order to increase productivity.
Today, We are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with the error “Photoshop RAM error in the 1803 update of Windows 10 – Microsoft Community”. Once, the project saves, and if we open the file again, photoshop needs a lot of RAM to open the file. Afterwards, let’s check the Photoshop error step by step.
How to fix: could not complete your request because there is not enough memory (RAM)
This is relatively easy to fix the photoshop not having enough ram error occurring on Windows 10, Follow the following instruction mentioned below.
Method 1: Override Physical Memory
If you want to run Photoshop on your computer, then you require at least ~1.5GB of Memory, and if you were working on some heavy project, then you should have a powerful GPU.
- If this method doesn’t fix your error, then you should consider using the Microsoft Windows 10 version 1803.
Follow the following instruction step by step.
- First thing first, open the RUN (Windows + R) and type “regedit.exe”.
- After that, head over to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER and then navigate to Software > Adobe > Photoshop > 130.0.
- There you will find the “130.0” and then create a new folder with the name “DWORD (32-bit) Value”.
- Coming back to the right pane and then re-name the file as OverridePhysicalMemoryMB.
- Now, Right-click to change its value set base as Decimal and then set base as Decimal and click OK.
- Re-launch the Photoshop and Click on Edit placed on the upper left corner and navigate to Preference > Performance and with the help of slider set it in between 70% to 80%.
- Restart the PC and Re-launch Photoshop and save changes.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Rollback or Update from Windows 10 Version 1803
This problem recently starts occurring with the Windows 10 version 1803 affecting with an Adobe Photoshop 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Rolling back or update the Windows 10 might fix the problem occurring. Follow the guide step by step so far.
Update to the latest Windows 10 update
- Click start and open the settings on Windows.
- Now, select the Update & Security and check for the update.
- If you find any update then update and restart your PC.
- That’s it, if the latest update or if you don’t see any update you should revert back to the original.
Rollback to previous Windows 10 update.
- Click start and open Windows’s settings.
- After that, click on the Update & Security and then move to the recovery.
- Select the Get started button and then click Next.
- Furthermore, choose the on-screen option.
- Then, click Next, and hopefully, it gets fixed.
- That’s it.
How to fix: Not Enough RAM on Photoshop
“This issue has been fixed in Photoshop CC 19.1.5 (June 2018 release). Please refer to the solution mentioned in this article error while accessing performance preferences – ‘An integer between 96 and 8 is required.’ before updating. Update Photoshop to the latest version, see Keeping Photoshop Up-To-Date. ” –Adobe.
Hopefully, This fixes your error, and you have successful resolve the error so far. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- PUBG Mobile redeem codes updated for March 2021 | How to Redeem and More.
- Download CoD: Mobile’s public test build for Android and iOS | Call of Duty Mobile BETA
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Realme 2 [Android 11]
- Download PUBG Mobile Lite Global 0.20.1 Season 22 Update APK Download | PUBG Mobile 0.20.1
- Warzone’s Verdansk can be the Next Map in COD Mobile
- COD Mobile Leak disclosed a unique mode Similar To Among Us
- Download OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 Android 11 based for OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro
- Realme Buds Wireless Pro receive v188.8.131.52 firmware update
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Meizu X8 [Android 11]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi A2 [Android 11]
- Realme V15 Start receiving February 2021 security patch update