Apple iPhone had the unique tap functionality which works quite identical to a physical button so far. However, the tap back button work with the latest iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone XS and iPhone SE 2020.
Moreover, the older device doesn’t have the iPhone back tap like the iPhone 6, iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 Series. Today, we are going to share it of knowledge to help you with fixing the iPhone back tap button. So let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
How to fix iPhone back tap not working on iPhone?
Here are quick fixes that you can try to fix the iPhone back tap, follow the following guide to fix.
Restart your iPhone
First thing first, it might be a problem with your device software which might cause your iphone back tap isn’t working on your iPhone. So all you have to do initially is to reboot your iPhone. Which you can perform by simply use the side power button and the volume down button at the same time until the Apple logo appears on the screen of your iPhone.
As we have already mentioned this feature isn’t available for the all generation of iPhone, if your device doesn’t come with the back tap, then it is recommended to check the compatibility. Currently, back tap feature isn’t supportable on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE 2016.
Check to set for back tap.
It might not be working because the setting for the back tap has been disabled or anything not been enabled. SO first to check out the tap settings. Follow the following steps mention down below carefully.
- First thing first, you need to open the settings menu on your iphone and then head over to the accessibility option.
- After that, need to choose the touch, and then there you will find the back tap option.
- From there, select back tap and select the double-tap or triple-tap in order to enable the binding action.
Remove the iPhone case.
There might be a problem occurring because of the case that you are using with your iPhone. There could be multiple reasons, but the one reason could be because of the bulky case your are using isn’t perfect with your iPhone; that’s why it was creating a problem with your iPhone functionality.
So, we recommended you to remove the case and then try the back tap again. This might potentially help you with fixing the back tap isn’t working on your iPhone.
Try different binding option for the back tap on iPhone.
The binding feature is quite uniquely featured on your iPhone that gives an experience of enabling the spotlight or shake to undo or redo, even it allows to change the music. So, Try different binding that might help you to fix the iPhone back tap, not working issue.
- Update your iPhone to latest iOS 14
- If your problem isn’t fixed yet, then it is recommended you to check update, after checking for the update
- if your device remained to updated then you should update your device to the latest version of iOS. There could be a bug with your device which might be patched with the latest version. So let’s take a closer look
- toward it and know more about it.
Starting with opening the settings menu option on your iPhone and then head over to the general option.
After that, choose the software update in order to install the latest version of iOS.
That’s it, Once it updates it automatically install all the necessary updates.
Reset your iPhone
If your device likely doesn’t seem working after all these troubleshooting, then you should reset your iPhone. Most likely, it will reset all the settings and fix the complication error on your iPhone. Before proceeding, you should know that your device storage will be removed completely so far.
- Open your device settings on your iPhone and then head over to the general.
- After that, there you will find the reset all settings and choose that menu.
- Now, Tap on the “Reset all Settings” and from there, reset your iPhone.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, this likely to resolve the problem that you were facing on your iPhone. Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.