It is one of the most common problems across the smartphone, whereas it is likely to be a basic thing to be considered as the device goes through a life cycle causing the problem due to wear and tear. Which also include an audio problem because of its audio hardware, and it’s software bugs. Therefore, some of your audio problem’s basic problems included no sounds, muffled sound, static noise, and the low-sound quality on your device.
Today, we will share a bit of knowledge to help you fix your iPhone 12 sound issue. Not to mention, wehave included al the ways that help you with fixing audio on your device here is the complete guide that offers a generic solution that you can apply these advanced fixes. So, let’s take a closer look toward it and know more about it.
Fix: No Sound issue on iPhone 12
This article has advanced fixes that allow you to fix your iPhone 12 with no audio and sound issues. Check these following advance fixes, before that you can simply apply the following the genera fixe recommend by officials so far.
Genera Fixes of iPhone 12 sound and audio issue.
The soft reset to fix the sound and audio issue here lets you fix the poor sound quality, noise, static or muffled sound. Meanwhile, minor software glitches might be a problem behind the audio issue on your device. Follow the following steps to fix the software issue on your iPhone.
- First, you need to be pressed the side button or pressed the power button to simply press the down or up volume button for a couple of seconds.
- After that, the power off slider option appears on your iPhone 12’s display.
- Now, You need to swipe right to turn off your iPhone.
- Therefore, wait for 30 seconds before turning on your iPhone 12.
General reset on iOS 11 – iPhone 12 soft reset
iOS 11 offers a new method to do a soft reset on your iPhone 12. Here is the fixing method that you need to quickly look to the setting menu, Follow the following procedure.
- Starting with opening the settings app and then select the General menu option.
- After that, tap on the Shutdown button, and you need to wait for 30 seconds.
- Then, simply turn on your iPhone 12.
Afterwards, following these procedures, you don’t go to lose your data so far. Which means your iPhone 12 is safe so far includes your data.
Fix iPhone 12 Bluetooth audio device On or Off
Suppose you are one of those guys, who used to there Bluetooth device, where your device needs to connect with your device, and few solutions give you a way to fix with your Bluetooth device. Whereas, your Bluetooth audio device includes speakers, headphone or any necessary audio sounds which require you to paired through Bluetooth connectivity. Hence, follow the following steps that you need to follow to fix audio no sound problem.
- Simply, opening the setting menu and then open the Bluetooth on your device.
- Therefore, ensure your speaker device to be turned on Bluetooth and then simply toggle on or off feature on your iPhone 12.
Hopefully, this method has resolved the error occurring with your Bluetooth connectivity with your hardware.
Clear the background applications
This usually not be a case that application conflicts with your device audio. Hence, some applications might be having some glitch or been corrupted, which could cause the audio within the system application in no audio or sound issue on iPhone 12.
- Simply, Tap and hold on any application on your Home Screen.
- Now, tap on the X to delete to confirm the action.
- That’s it, Simply remove the background application.
On the other hand, ensure that you need to update your device operating system. Additionally, need to update the third-party application with your App Store so far that run on your latest iOS.
Reset your iPhone 12 Settings
To make users fix the audio problem with resetting your device settings on your iPhone 12, likely to restore the reset your iPhone 12 device without affecting the user’s data. Moreover, this might fix your device glitches and bugs that occur with your device.
- Open your iPhone 12 settings and then head over to the general.
- Then, need to tap on the reset and then select the reset all settings.
- Now, enter your device passcode and then click on the Reset all settings to confirm.
- That’s it.
These following steps might fix your device function such as Bluetooth, WiFi and other minor settings. These will revert your device settings to an originals settings, but these will not remove your deice iPhone settings stored.
Update your iOS on your iPhone 12
There might cause a glitch or bugs that have been causing this no audio and no sounds, but Apple might roll out the patch that was going to fix this current problem that you are facing on your iPhone 12. So it is recommended to update iPhone 12 to the latest iOS, and we believe that after updating your audio back to normal.
- Check your device have received the iOS update, Perform by following these steps.
- Open your iPhone 12 Settings panel and then select the general settings.
- After that, Need to tap on the software update.
Suppose your device has received the software update that you need to update your iOS to the latest version on your iPhone device. Hope this resolves the no audio issue on your iPhone 12.
Reset your iPhone 12
If the following above doesn’t have to fix the audio problem on your device, this last might fix whereas if there is any software problem, it will fix. In contrast, if these don’t fix the problem, then it might be a hardware problem on your device.
- First thing first, needs to connect your iPhone 12 with your computer using lighting cable.
- Then, Simply open the iTunes on your computer and select your device model.
- After that, head over to the summary panel and tap on the restore (iPhone) button.
- That’s it, at last press the restore button and enjoy.
If there is a problem with your iPhone 12, no audio issue is on your device instead of fixing the sound problem. Therefore, you don’t require to fix the audio problem unlikely head over to the hardware issue with Apple Service centre.
We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Download FAU-G APK + OBB Update for Android – FAU-G for Android – APK Download | Quick Guide
- Is M1 MacBook air better than Surface Pro (SQ2) – Quick Guide
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.3 on Realme X2 [Android 11]
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.3 on Redmi Note 5 [Android 11]
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.3 on Redmi Note 7 Pro [Android 11]