Cyberpunk has recently launched across the globe, after a couple of hours gamers have reported the game having a lot of bugs and one of the most common bugs likely to be Cyberpunk 2077 flatline. These error occurring differently across the globe for different reasons. Today, We are going to teach you how you can fix the Cyberpunk 2077 flatlined so let’s take a closer look toward it and know more about it.
Before checking out, this error occurring mostly with those users who have purchased the game from Steam playing on Windows 10. Accordingly, this error occurs because of the hardware incompatibility with your files and drivers. Not to mention, Cyberpunk 2077 require to have powerful pc compare with your basic PC gaming.
Fix: Cyberpunk 2077 flatlines bugs on Windows
There are multiple ways to fix these bugs on your windows device, so follow the following guide in order to fix the error occurring on your windows. Check these steps…
Update your GPU Driver
GPU playing an important role to delivers an immersive gaming experience so yes it is important you have a good graphics hardware and the latest GPU driver, Most of the GPU OEM have pushed the update specifically alongside the configuration. So, it is important to update your GPU driver.
- First thing first, open your GE Force experience software and then check for the Driver update.
- If you find any update, simply update and click on express installation.
- That’s it.
Additionally, you can also check for your GPU driver from the Device manager there you might find the Display adapter. Therefore, right-click on the GPU driver and tap on properties. Head over to the Driver tab and click on the Driver update button and update accordingly. Once, update complete all you have to do is to install on your device and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the update on your computer.
Enable Firewall for Cyberpunk 2077
It is also possible that your Firewall has been blocking the Cyberpunk 2077, So check for the same it might be possible that Firewall is blocking the Cyberpunk. Follow the following steps to check and allow the Firewall to run the Cyberpunk 2077
- Starting with opening the control panel and then head over to the System and Security.
- Now, Open the Windows Firewall option.
- Afterwards, click on the Allow Program or Feature on Windows Firewall.
- There you will find the Cyberpunk 2077 app and allow the app by check the box.
- That’s it. Click ok.
Verify the Game File
It might be possible that some file could be missing or might get corrupt during downloading of the game. So, Check the game file for any update or check if some file is missing from your game file.
- First thing first, If you have downloaded the game from Steam open the Steam app and head over to the cyberpunk 2077.
- After that, click on the local file tab and then click on the “Verify Integrity of game file” to start the checking files process.
- Let it complete checking the file, once it did it will show if there is any error it requires to re-download the affected file into your system.
- All you need to do is to wait for a couple of minutes depending upon your internet speed need to download the file and then simply try playing cyberpunk 2077.
- That’s it.
Open the game from a file directly.
If the problem occurring from the perspective of shortcut file, then you need to open the game directly from the file so follow the following steps mention down below.
- Starting with opening the Game library and then head over to the cyberpunk 2077.
- After that, Right-click on the game and select properties.
- Now, Select the properties and go to the local files tab.
- There you will find the local files and search for the game’s exe file.
- Once you fine open the game from there.
Delect the Cyberpunrk 2077 Files and foler
The problem might be occurring with Cache of the game, so all you need to do for this is to delete the files in cyberpunk 2077 folder.
- Open the game folder by following this address. C:\Users\” username ”\AppData\Local|CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077.
- Now, inside the folder, delete all files and relaunch the game.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, this fix error occurring with your device and thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]