Cyberpunk 2077 have been released for a while now, and still, players were facing the crashing issue with there game. The game requires a lot more optimization because Cyberpunk 2077 has a lot of issue regarding optimization. Reportedly, there were multiple reports with their core gameplay.
Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you to fix the stop cyberpunk 2077 from crashing on startup. However, you might experience the problem on your PC whereas it crashed by the launch of the game. So let’s take a closer look toward it and know more about it.
Fix: Cyberpunk 2077 from crashing on startup
First thing first, there was a lot of problems occurring with the dynamic fidelityFX case that has a scaling bug, preventing cyberpunk 2077 from launching.
- Starting with opening the Run (Windows + R) and then search and type “%appdata%”.
- After that, There you will find the “CD Projekt Red” folder and then open the folder.
- Select the “UserSettings.json” and open that file with the help of any text editor.
- Find the “drs” text, and you can use find and replace tool (CTRL + F) and then change the value minimum to the resolution to 100.
- Click done and then save the file.
- you can also delete the file and it most likely to create a new file.
- Not to mention, don’t set the minimum resolution below 85.
- In case, if you want to set minimum resolution, keep it below 80 or set maximum resolution below 90 to 85.
Fix: Cyberpunk 2077 crashes on startup.
Here, if you were launching the game directly from GOG, then you can try to disable the GOG overlay. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- Launch of GOG launcher and then head over to the GOG icon placed on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select the settings and navigate to the game feature bar placed on the upper left corner of the screen.
- After that, un-select the blank box just after the overlay option.
- Now, Exist the settings and re-launch the cyberpunk 2077.
- That’s it.
Fix: Did not Cyberpunk 2077 from cashing
In case, your Cyberpunk 2077 been crashing continuously then you can fix with this alternative method to fix. Take a quick look toward the steps mention down below.
- First thing first, verify the integrity of the game file from your game launcher.
- Disable Full-Screen optimization.
- Update your driver, Especially AMD users should install the Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.12.1.
- Download and install the GeForce Cyberpunk 2077 Game ready driver.
- Re-launch the MSI Afterburner, and OBS Studio closed.
- Re-Check the hardware temperature through Speccy or HwMonitor.
- Download and install the hard drive sentinel in order to check for any error in your HDD or SSD.
- Enable Automated aggressive overclocking while launching the Cyberpunk 2077 with your Monitor CPU and Memory usages.
- If you still facing error with your Cyberpunk 2077 try contacting the CD Projekt Red for an in-depth fix accordingly.
- Check the launcher skip with skip start screen within your steam launch option.
Hopefully, these might help you, and you have fixed the cyberpunk 2077 from crashing on startup. Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share your query with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Motorola Moto X4 [Android 11]
- How to Download and Install Stable update of OxygenOS 11 (Android 11)