Apple latest offering the iPhone 12 series having one of the best display across the globe but device start was facing some potential screen backlash problem. Reportedly, there were many users that ave reported over community so for a well-hefty smartphone like this seems annoying if this kind of problem occurs with iPhone 12 series.
Today, we will share a bit of knowledge to help you fix this black screen problem on your smartphone.
Fix: iPhone 12 Black Screen Problem
There were multiple methods to fix the black screen problem on iPhone12 series so here we have guided you in order to fix the black screen problem on your iPhone 12. So follow the following steps carefully so far.
- Update your iPhone 12 to the latest version through recovery mode
- Factory data resetting iPhone 12 series in recovery mode
How to update iPhone 12 through recovery mode
Everyone knows, how to update iPhone 12 from settings but here are the steps to update through iPhone 12 in recovery mode.
- The first things first, connect your iPhone to your computer and connect using iTunes.
- Then, Launch the iTunes and simply press the volume up button and down button in order to force restart and after that press and hold the side button until the device turns into recovery mode.
- Once, the screen turns on the simply select update to update your iPhone 12.
- That’s it, your device successfully updated through recovery mode.
How to factory resetting iPhone 12 in recovery mode
Follow the following steps carefully, so you wouldn’t face any critical error during this process.
- Starting with connecting your device with PC using iTunes.
- After that, launch the iTunes and then press the volume button in order to force a restart.
- Then, there the 2 screen option appear there click on the Reset option.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, you have successfully deleted the cache from your device. So simply delete the cache and reset the iPhone to the factory default settings. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.