If you are an Apple watch users, and facing the emergency, SOS keeps going off by its own. Therefore, it was a serious issue that many users have been reported likely Apple Watch keeps calling 911 on itself.
Today, we are going to share a piece of knowledge to help you with fixing this issue. Hence, there could be a problem with your device that was featuring a lot of accidental features and trigger the emergency number and call. Not to mention, Apple Watch comes with a lot of unique features includes Fitness tracking, Heart-Rate monitoring, ECG reading, Turn-by-turn navigation and other cool features.
How to fix: Apple Watch Emergency SOS keeps going off on itself.
It was quite easy to tweak the Apple watch in order to fix the apple watch emergency SOS keeps going off. Here, today we have shared some of the tips to fix, and the Emergency SOS is used by pressing and hold the power button for a couple of seconds, or you can directly be triggered by calling at 911. Carefully, follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, you need to open your iPhone and ensure that you have linked the iPhone with Apple Watch.
- Now, you need to open the Apple Watch and head over to My Watch Section.
- After that, navigate to the General Section to follow the Emergency SOS.
- That’s it, simply disable to tap “Hold” to Auto Call” settings.
Furthermore, you require to disconnect the emergency call by following the accidentally trigger in that way the 911 functionality doesn’t work. Hopefully, these steps have been fixed the Apple watch Emergency SOS.
Thanks for being with us, e would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]