As we all know that the PUBG Mobile has various version along with several updates, but these versions are particular to a certain region. But many versions are the same as the global version. One of the most popular versions of PUBG Mobile is the Korean or the KR version. However, several users understand it as a choice to the main one but along with the extra events and benefits.
But the Korean version features some unique currency which helpful to unlock many items. Meanwhile, the Korean version is also made up of several new features and items introduced in various Updates. But, many users want to know that how can they download and install PUBG Mobile Korean version in Gameloop. So, we will tell you about the whole process, step by step.
Procedure to download and Install PUBG Korean version
Just follow the given steps same as we were enlighting you. So, strictly obey the procedure.
- First, Download PUBG Korean version apk and obb combined file.
- Paste the file in DRIVE [C]/TEMP/TXGAMEDOWNLOAD/MOBILEGAMEPCSHARED.
- Now, Install ES file Explorer in Gameloop Emulator.
- Then, click on start now and agree to T&C.
- Now, click on download and install the PUBG mobile apk from it.
- Then, copy the obb file from android folder to phone internal memory obb folder under android.
- Now, allow the permission for running the game.
- Hence, install the game, and you will now able to play her version of PUBG mobile.
So, these are following steps which are to be performed to download and install the PUBG mobile Korean version in Gameloop Emulator successfully. And, we hope that you have correctly known that “How do I download and instal PUBG KR in Gameloop”.