Lineage OS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are one of the most popular firmware distribution communities that give users to boost performance and deliver a stock Android. Download and Install LineageOS 18.0 for Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra
Whereas if you are wondering why we need a custom ROM if we already have the OS provided by the manufacturer. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Lineage OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S20 S20+ S20 Ultra. Today we are going to help you with this Complete guide to download and install custom ROM on your Samsungdevice
Noteworthy: LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy S20 S20+ S20 Ultra
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We are going to share your complete guide alongside download link, Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the LineageOS 17.1
It is important that your device should have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for Samsung Galaxy S20 S20+ S20 Ultra.
How to install LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your Samsung Galaxy device. So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test then you are good to go
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update otherwise you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy S20 S20+ S20 Ultra.
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 UltraBootloader, and Setup instructions. Unlock Bootloader
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
Additionally, Download LineageOS 17.1 ROM
- Lastly, Gapps For LineageOS 17.1-Download
- Download Latest TWRP Recovery. Download Here
- That’s it, and you have finished the download files that you have to flash or install on your device.
Here is the guide to follow the instructions
- Starting with install the latest TWRP recovery, flash the Decryption fix file.
- Swipe right to confirm the flash.
- Now, Flash the pie GApps by going to TWRP to Install to Then select GApps zip file and swipe right to flash.
- Reboot to recovery
- For Recovery and for Download
First Power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button, then navigate using volume rocker.
- For Recovery and for Download
- Then, Wipe cache, Data and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, then you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Click Install and Flash LineageOS 17.1 on your Device
- Now follow the same steps to install LineageOS 17 GApps on your device.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultraagain
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the LineageOS 17.1.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed the LineageOS 17.1 on your Samsung Galaxy S20 S20+ S20 Ultra. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, So we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]