How to Download and Install LineageOS 18.0 for HTC Desire Eye [Android 11]
Lineage OS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are one of the most popular firmware distribution communities that give users to boost performance and deliver a stock Android. Today We Guide ” install LineageOS 18.0 for HTC Desire Eye with Android R”
Whereas if you are wondering why we need a custom ROM if we already have the OS provided by the manufacturer. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Lineage OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the HTC DesireEye. Today we are going to help you with this Complete guide to download and install Lineage OS 18.0 for HTC Desire Eye with Android 11.
Noteworthy: LineageOS 18.0 for HTC Desire Eye with Android 11
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We are going to share your complete guide alongside download link, Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the LineageOS 18.0
It is important that your device should have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for HTC Desire Eye.
How to install LineageOS 18.0 for HTC Desire Eye
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your HTC Desire Eye. So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
About HTC Desire Eye
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test then you are good to go
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update otherwise you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your HTC Desire Eye.
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the HTC Desire Eye Bootloader and Setup instructions.
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
Additionally, Download LineageOS 18.0 ROM
LineageOS 18.0 for HTC Desire Eye Download Here Open Gapps Arm 11.0 Download Here Latest TWRP recovery Download Here BiTApps 11.0 Download Here
- How to install TWRP Recovery
- That’s it, and you have finished the download files that you have to flash or install on your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader on HTC Desire Eye
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On HTC Desire Eye
- Open the settings on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile now.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- After that, a long-pressing Volume down button.
- This Process will unlock your bootloader
- you have success full unlock the bootloader
Here is the guide to follow the instructions
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode
- For Recovery
First Power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button, then navigate using volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode,
- Then, Wipe cache, Data and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, then you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Flash LineageOS 18.0 on your device
- Now, follow the same steps to install Lineage OS 18 GApps on your device.
- Reboot your HTC Desire Eye again.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the LineageOS 18.0.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed LineageOS 18.0 on your HTC Desire Eye. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- Fix: Black Ops Cold War Error Code 887a0005
- How to Remove Weapons in Resident Evil Village | Drop or Get Rid
- How to Improve Resident Evil Village PC Performance | Fix Slow Down
- Fix: Battlefield 3 Waiting for Game to Exit Error
- Fix: Resident Evil Village Not Launching
- 5 Reasons Why Your Phone Charging So Slow
- Update for Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530L Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | 19 Fixes Privacy, and Security
- Update for Galaxy J7 2017 (SM-J730F) Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | 19 Fixes Privacy, and Security
- Update for Galaxy A32 SM-A325M Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | 23 Fixes, and May Security
- Update for Galaxy S21 Ultra (SM-G998B) Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | May 1, 2021 Security Patch
- Update for GALAXY S21+ (SM-G996B) Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | May 1, 2021 Security Patch