Lineage OS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android. Today We Guide ” install LineageOS 18.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with Android R.”
Whereas if you wonder why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Several people were excited to experience the latest AndroidVersion.
Lineage OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7. Today we will help you with this Complete guide to download and install Lineage OS 18.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with Android 11.
Noteworthy: LineageOS 18.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with Android 11
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link. Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the LineageOS 18.0
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
How to install LineageOS 18.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7. So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
- Download and Install Adb and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
|Download ROM (LineageOS 18.0)||Download Here|
|Download TWRP Recovery||Download Here|
|Download Gapps||Recommended: NikGApps|
How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Open the settings on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option,” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
“adb reboot bootloader.”
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Lenovo Smartphone.
“fastboot OEM unlock” Or “fastboot flashing unlock.”
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After that, Restart your Mobile.
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Using power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, select the “Address Bar” in the ADB File and type “Cmd” after hitting the enter button. Alternatively, pressing Shift + Right Key and Select open Power shell Window Here.
- Now, follow these Command in Terminal
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on Smartphone.
Here is the guide to follow the instructions:- Quick Guide
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- For Recovery
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Navigate LineageOS 18.0 custom ROM After Flash it on your devices.
- Now, follow the same steps to install GApps on your device.
- Reboot your device once installations are successful.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the LineageOS 18.0.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Google has recently released there Android 11 major updates that come with various functionality. Therefore, The latest Android 11 based custom skin start building, and the LineageOS 18 are among the most popular custom ROM. Currently, LineageOS 18 is available for 30+ Mobile devices so far, and there was a lot of
the developers have developed an unofficial custom ROM.
When LineageOS 18 has been available to download?
Official LineageOS 18 has been available to download with Android 11 based featured in many devices available for the individual builds mentioned in this article.
When my device is to get an update with LineageOS 18?
It takes time because LineageOS 18 has been build by individual developers, not like stock ROM or developed by OEM. Therefore, there was some selected device LineageOS 18 has been available throughout as the time extends.
What are Add-On DOwnloads
There were a few applications that you need to download, such as GApps (Google Application). Furthermore, the Android 11 based custom ROM LineageOS allow needing to root, which you can do using TWRP. Not to mention, It also gives you the power to use the Google Camera on your smartphone so far.
What if LineageOS 18 is not available to download.
You can download another version of LineageOS, and there were many options such as Pixel Experience, RevengeOS ROM.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed LineageOS 18.0 on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.