Lineage OS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are one of the most popular firmware distribution communities that give users to boost performance and deliver a stock Android. Today We Guide ” install LineageOS 18.0 for Google Pixel/ Pixel XL with Android R”
Whereas if you are wondering why we need a custom ROM if we already have the OS provided by the manufacturer. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Lineage OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Google Pixel/ Pixel XL. Today we are going to help you with this Complete guide to download and install Lineage OS 18.0 for Google Pixel/ Pixel XL with Android 11.
Noteworthy: LineageOS 18.0 for Google Pixel/ Pixel XL with Android 11
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We are going to share your complete guide alongside download link, Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the LineageOS 18.0
It is important that your device should have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for Google Pixel/ Pixel XL.
How to install LineageOS 18.0 for Google Pixel/ Pixel XL
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your Google Pixel/ Pixel XL. So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
About Google Pixel/ Pixel XL
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test then you are good to go
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update otherwise you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Google Pixel/ Pixel XL.
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the Google Pixel/ Pixel XL Bootloader and Setup instructions.
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
Additionally, Download LineageOS 18.0 ROM
- Download Latest TWRP Recovery [NOTE: Recovery ROM was mentioned in front of Custom ROM.]. Download Here
How to install TWRP Recovery
- That’s it, and you have finished the download files that you have to flash or install on your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Google Pixel/ Pixel XL
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Google Pixel/ Pixel XL
- Open the settings on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- After that, a long-pressing Volume down button.
- This Process will unlock your bootloader
- you have success full unlock the bootloader
Here is the guide to follow the instructions
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode
- For Recovery
First Power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button, then navigate using volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode,
- Then, Wipe cache, Data and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, then you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Flash LineageOS 18.0 on your device
- Now, follow the same steps to install Lineage OS 18 GApps on your device.
- Reboot your Google Pixel/ Pixel XL again.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the LineageOS 18.0.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed LineageOS 18.0 on your Google Pixel/ Pixel XL. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- Download Android Download Android 12 Launcher | APK for Android | Download Android S Launcher APK for Android
- Download Hello Neighbor 1.0 APK + OBB Files for Android | Hello Neighbor 1.0 for Android – APK Download for Android APK Free
- Android 12 “Snow Cone”: Developer Preview: Here are the new features
- Download and Install Realme X2 RMX1992A Stock Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme 7 [Android 11]
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.2 on Realme X2 Pro [Android 11]
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One M9 | Guide
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One M8 All Variants | Guide
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One m7 GSM | Guide
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One m7 Verizon | Guide
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One m7 Sprint | Guide