Lineage OS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are one of the most popular firmware distribution communities that give users to boost performance and deliver a stock Android.
Whereas if you are wondering why we need a custom ROM if we already have the OS provided by the manufacturer. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Lineage OS finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD). Today we are going to help you with this Complete guide to download and install custom ROM on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD).
Noteworthy: LineageOS 17.1 for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We are going to share your complete guide alongside download link, Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Get Ready to Install the LineageOS 17.1
It is important that your device should have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD).
How to install LineageOS 17.1 for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
We recommend you to an instant complete article before you install LineageOS on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD). So you would not face any problems while installing LineageOS.
About Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
Check Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- Download and Install the checks the compatibility of project treble. Download Here
- Now, Run the app
- If you are green in the test then you are good to go
- Also, see if you are green for the seamless system update otherwise you cannot proceed to install this ROM.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD).
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD) Bootloader and Setup instructions.
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
Additionally, Download LineageOS 17.1 ROM
- OFFICIAL BUILDS:
Lineage OS 17.1 for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
- OFFICIAL BUILDS:
- Lastly, Gapps For LineageOS 17.1 [Android 10]
♠ ARM: Download Open Gapps 10 ARM Zip
♠ ARM64: Download Open Gapps 10 ARM64 Zip
♣ BiTGApps_Q_System.zip | Download
- Download Latest TWRP Recovery [NOTE: Recovery ROM was mentioned in front of Custom ROM.]. Download Here
How to install TWRP Recovery
- That’s it, and you have finished the download files that you have to flash or install on your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
- Open setting on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- After that, a long-pressing Volume down button.
- This Process will unlock your bootloader
- you have success full unlock the bootloader
Here is the guide to follow the instructions
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode
- For Recovery
First Power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button, then navigate using volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode,
- Then, Wipe cache, Data and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, then you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Flash LineageOS 17.1 on your Device
- Now, follow the same steps to install Lineage OS 17.1 GApps on your device.
- Reboot your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD) again
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the LineageOS 17.1.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed the LineageOS 17.1 on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD). Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, So we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]