Apple has recently the latest iOS 14, and iPadOS 14, where it was focused on the privacy, and it brings major feature include Widget and App Library. We all know that nowadays every smartphone collecting location data and reportedly it might be a reason for a privacy data breach. Whereas the latest precise location is used to gives engage with apps, browsers, service providers and others that you require to connect to the internet.
Before going further, all the Apple iPhones running on iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 was mostly focusingmore on privacy. Whereas, the precise location consists of a lot of data such as City name, Street, District, State and more. Therefore, The precise location was enabled by default on iOS, and it means one more step in your Privacy. so let’s check this out.
How to turn off precise location for apps in iOS 14 (and iPadOS 14) so they can’t track you!
It was quite a nifty feature in order to get more private, follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, open your device setting and scroll a bit to head over to Privacy.
- There were a lot of different privacy settings, Click on Location Services.
- Here you can find all the apps that can see all your apps using Location.
- After that, Inside the Location Services and there you have a Previse location at the bottom.
There were three other option following Never, Ask Next Time and While using the App.
- It is considered the best privacy, But it means you can’t use the location feature on App.
- However, if you need total privacy, you should choose never.
- Ask Next TIme
- This will let you decide if you want to give location permission every single time you open the app.
- While using the App
- This is obvious when you are using the app if you will use the location but can’t access the location in the background.
- Simply Toggle to turn on the precious location.
You can also limit the dedicated app by, on the Location Servies page.
- There you have a list of app that you want to disable the access of an application.
- Simply tap over the app and then toggle to enable the Precious Location for the application.
- That’s it.
If you want to get great privacy, we recommend to use Apple Software, and they want to sell your data to any third-party company. Don’t switch to any other apps if you are on an Apple device, and everything stays on your device because they have a neural engine that only runs on your device and don’t sell your data to anyone else.
Hopefully, it helps you so far thanks for being with us, and We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any further query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.