Apple Carplay, one of the unique navigation features that sync with your iPhone or iPad device, brings a bit of more entertainment to your car. Whereas it offers navigation, Music playback, Messaging, Calling and other experience. Most likely, this doesn’t go to work if you don’t have an Apple device in order to connect with carplay.
Sometimes we feel like to share or want to capture the screen in simple words to take a screenshot. Did you know that Carplay does this feature for a very long time so today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with “How you can take a screenshot on your carplay?” Not to mention, there are not many people around us know how to perform, so let’s take a closer look toward it and know more about it.
How to take a screenshot on Carplay?
It was quite easy and easy to perform before that ensure that your iPhone or iPad should connect with your Carplay. After syncing with apple device follow the following steps so far.
- First thing first, open your carplay display and head over to that screen which you want to capture.
- After that, simply pick your iPhone and take a screenshot on your iPhone as usual by pressing the volume up and power down button to take a screenshot.
- Afterwards, as you take the screenshot on your iPhone, it also takes the screenshot of the carplay. This happens because your device is also synced with your Carplay and the screenshot was saved on your iPhone.
- Now, Launch your Phone app, and there you will find the screenshot that you have captured.
- That’s it.
This was quite an interesting feature on the iPhone or iPad. Hopefully, we believe that you have successfully captured the screenshot of your Carplay. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates In future on same.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]