We will share a step-by-step guide that illustrates how to back up and restore SMS messages on any Android smartphone. You don’t need to install any app to perform the backup and restore. Let’s take a look. sometimes we wish we hadn’t deleted an important message accidentally. In this scenario, we don’t have many options left to restore the deleted messages. Therefore, it’s best to take a timely backup of your essential items. So, today Guide About “How to Backup & Restore SMS On Android (Without Third-Party App).”
Using Google Backup to Backup & Restore SMS On Android
- First, go to Settings on Android, and then click on ‘Google’.
- You need to click on the ‘Backup‘ option on Google’s page.
- On the Backup page, you’ll see the device’s name. Click on it.
- You need to check the next page to see if the backup file contains ‘SMS Text messages’
- Return to that previous screen and click the ‘Back up now option.
- Then After Open the Google Drive App and Click the ‘Three Horizontal’ lines displayed below once you have finished the backup.
- Choose ‘Backups’ from the list of options.
- Your phone’s next page will list all the backup files it has stored. Tap on a backup file in order to restore it to your device.
- It’s done. You can backup & restore text messages on Android directly without any additional apps or utilities
Hopefully, We believe that you read about “How to Backup & Restore SMS On Android (Without Third-Party App)”. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?